Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
I think there should be a PvE mini game there rant very many on the server where like you spawn you have like 5-10 mins to get stuff from mining and stuff then you get teleported to an arena where it spawns mobs and when you kill it the block it was standing on vanishes and there are less and less blocks and last one standing wins hope you can add it to the server and if you do add it if you would let me make the map or I can do it on creative and then you can tell me if it's good or not

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
im building the map right now if they like it
if you wanna see it so far the cords are
X:3062

Y:10644

and my plot id is :35;119

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
i fiend noq misteakes at all doe,,,,,
I think there should be a PvE mini game there *rant* very many on the server where like you spawn you have like 5-10 mins to get stuff from mining and stuff then you get teleported to an arena where it spawns mobs and when you kill it the block it was standing on vanishes and there are less and less blocks and last one standing wins hope you can add it to the server and if you do add it if you would let me make the map or I can do it on creative and then you can tell me if it's good or not - Dear lord, TOO MANY RUN ON SENTENCES (imagine trying to say this irl)

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
Sorry I just accidentally had a misspell and I had to type it fast cause I had to go sorry

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I think there should be a PvE mini game there *rant* very many on the server where like you spawn you have like 5-10 mins to get stuff from mining and stuff then you get teleported to an arena where it spawns mobs and when you kill it the block it was standing on vanishes and there are less and less blocks and last one standing wins hope you can add it to the server and if you do add it if you would let me make the map or I can do it on creative and then you can tell me if it's good or not - Dear lord, TOO MANY RUN ON SENTENCES (imagine trying to say this irl)
I just had to try and say that all IRL.. I managed it all in one breath..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom