Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well (In regards to @Younis_23_12_ 's idea, what if we did a team pvp in which case there are 2 people per team. Then using the same lobby as UHC or something like that, people can create their own teams so that they can play with a friend. Then, once a maximum of 32 people join, whoever is left without a team will automatically be assigned to one, or, if theres an odd number of people, they would be kicked from that lobby, OR, if theres not a sufficient amount of teams, there could get a "by" in the first round (This means that you automatically won the first round and move on to the next). Then after the teams fight, the winning team moves on to the next round and for the players, every round you win you get lets say 5 points. And the final winning team gets 25 points or something like that. now theres the options of kits, but i think its best of the two teams had the same gear (Iron armor, Iron Sword, Bow with 32 arrows, and Flint and steel that only lasts 3 ignitions). In the final match, make it so that the two teams have Diamond armor or something in which case they can play on a separate bonus map that the build team can create :) The issue of hackers teaming up can be resolved with recording them and reporting them as always (Also by adding a spectate mode once you die) So I dunno... lemme know what you think of this and hopefully you guys like it. Its similar to younis' idea but I think it clears up some of the issues I saw when reading it. Enjoy :) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
You pretty much just summed up all things that people agreed on adding for Younis's idea xD But yeah, I do like this. Kits would ruin the game.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like the team idea, and I think we're sticking with one kit. In addition, I also like the specator mode. :33

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
I like this idea too, there should be kits though, just 2 or 3 such as archers who have bows but weaker swords or armour, tanks with better armour ect.
Yea.. I think kits are ok as long as they are balanced and everyone can use them all for free (so no one has any advantages, even if they are donator or not)

Reactions: Deleted member 8554

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I like it and I agree with Claudia that we should have kits. We could maybe just take the ones from kitpvp.

Last edited:

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Tank (Iron) Archer (Ya know) and maybe Pyrotechnic O,o (Flint and steel *full durability* and a wooden sword with Leather armor?) I dunno I just like playing with fire xD

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I think the basic kits would be Swordsman with D Sword, but only chainmail armor, a Tank with a Stone Sword and Diamond Armor, and an Archer with lets say a Wooden Sword and a Bow with 32 arrows.

But I think @Saradabaschi 's idea is pretty good too, because the kits would be fitting, some just might need a change (Alchemist maybe, if that kit still exists o.o)

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
I just read trough the thread and there are some peps who would like it when there are some kits. So maybe we should use the kits which I made :) You guys told me that they were pretty balanced.

Standard classes.

Knight class.
-iron sword. (unbreaking)
-iron armor.

Archer class.
-bow. (power I)
-leather armor.

Druïd.
-chainmail armor.
-potion of swiftness (unlimited)

Classes, you have to buy with coins/points.

Assassin. (1500 points)
-iron sword. (sharpness I)
-leather armor.
-potion of swiftness. (unlimited)

Mage. (2000 points)
-wooden sword. (flame I)
-leather armor.
-potion of strength. (for 20 seconds)
-potion of swiftness. (for 1 minute)

Tank. (2200 points)
-stone sword. (sharpness I)
-iron armor.
-protection I on chestplate.

Shadow Archer. (2200 points)
-stone sword.
-black leather armor.
-bow (power I, flame I)

Pyromaniac. (2500 points)
-wooden sword (flame I)
-diamond armor.
-1 lava bucket.

Executioner. (3000 points)
-wooden sword (sharpness II)
-diamond armor (protection I)
-first 15 seconds of the game slowness.

@Younis_23_12_ @Saradabaschi @Sevenade78 @eshuren1 @Claudia
Bunch of people, ikr. :)

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
I have an idea, it takes the best of both worlds. Both @NanoNet (I think it was him) and I thought that there should be a single kit, so the game would be focused on the skill of each individual player, not the kits.

Some people do, however, like kits. (I'm not really sure why.) So possibly the addition of "class focuses" or "class specialities" or "whatever name you want".

By this I mean you can choose to specialize in either: Ranged, armoured or melee. Which ever one you choose will give you a small boost in that area. (An enchantment, sharpness II, protection I (on all armour), power II, etc.).

Just an idea I didn't think about any possible repercussions so I apologies in advance if this suggestion is stupid or flawed. It's just something I thought of.

The base kit would be:

Full iron armour, iron sword, a bow, 32 arrows and 16 bread/steak/pork chops/whatever it doesn't really matter.

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Ranged = Archer
Armoured = Knight
Melee = Assassin

Archer gets:
-iron sword
-iron armour
-bow
-10 arrows (I know that this aint very much but its against bospammers.)
-1 splash potion of regeneration.

Knight gets:
-iron sword (unbreaking)
-iron boots, iron helmet, iron chestplate, diamond leggings. (protection I)

Assassin gets:
-iron sword (sharpness I)
-iron armour

All the classes are almost the same. But they all have 1 special thing.
Archer - bow with arrows.
Knight - armour is a bit stronger.
Assassin - sharpness I sword.

Maybe this is an idea. I think these classes are almost equal to each other but still a bit different. Almost vanilla pvp. :p

Reactions: Sevenade78
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom