Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
So, in the PvP lobby there's an empty board and I came up with this. This might be a bit too close to Assassins but, some might like it better. Here it is;
[Insert name of game here]
There's a big arena and the capacity is 100, Everyone spawns with the same kit (what the kit includes can be chosen by owners, I don't have any ideas for it) Then there's chests scattered around the whole arena, maybe like 10 chests in total. It's basically death-match so everyone has to find others and kill, and every 2-5 minutes chests refill, every time with better items than the last. The game has an ending, and as you can probably tell it ends when there's one man standing.

-- This game is very similar to Assassins and Survival Games, I know many people would disagree but it's worth the shot suggesting.

Leave your feedback below and other suggestions that can help this get added/modified to be better.

G'day mates,
Malcolm_

Reactions: Basketman

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Not a bad idea, but you can expand on the idea of it possible being a minigame in itself? Because I don't think people would want to mill around if they die straight away *stares at self*. Also, the please will be INFESTED with hackers, like everywhere.. and itll ruin the gameplay overall..

Reactions: Malcolm_

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Not a bad idea, but you can expand on the idea of it possible being a minigame in itself? Because I don't think people would want to mill around if they die straight away *stares at self*. Also, the please will be INFESTED with hackers, like everywhere.. and itll ruin the gameplay overall..
*stares at self too* I mean yeah, every game you'll play when there's PvP involved, you'll find hackers. I just like the fact of a game with a lot of players, but could be arranged into a mini-game.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
+1 and yeah maybe there are going to be many hackers but they will die easily because they just random attack people. And if you are in arena with 100 people they wouldn't survive that.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like the sound of this, and we really need some new PvP minigames that don't involve the same concept (Such as being on an island in the sky). Perhaps the kit could change weekly / monthly, so it doesn't get too repetitive. I also think you should be given a variety of equipment with each kit, such as a fishing rod or flint and steel, or snowballs. This way, players can learn how to use the items they are given in a PvP situation c:

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
I was thinking you could toggle PvP in the actual lobby and fight there. Every time you die, you just respawn at the spawn. It's a simple enough game idea that we could probably make it into a lobby-based minigame.
This would be nice to! But maybe add your own scoreboard on the right of your screen? Like:
Kills:
Failures(Deaths):
K/D:

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
I was thinking you could toggle PvP in the actual lobby and fight there. Every time you die, you just respawn at the spawn. It's a simple enough game idea that we could probably make it into a lobby-based minigame.

That would be cool too, but will you get kits, or does everyone have the same stuff?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom