Do you Like This Idea :D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
I cant rename The Thread name But i renamed the gadget into TheTowerOfChickens

Well Hello there I'am Koen And i have a gadget idea
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gadget Information:
name of Gadget: TheTowerOfChickens
Cooldown: 20 s
Item: diamond block (The Item What you get To Spawn The Tower)
how long stays the gadget: 10 s
what do you need to get access for the gadget:
Vanity Points: 5000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Will the Gadget Does:
When the Building of the tower is Completed Will the Tower begin Power up And The iron blocks will replaced to diamonds blocks When that is finished Will the Tower Shooting Chicken Out the top And When the Chickens Touch the ground/ a block the chickens will explode and a red partcle spawns in ( that like of the win effect of cluck cluck or that)

How The TheTowerOfChickens Looks Like:
You Can Download the map if you want To see it Closer
Map download: http://bit.ly/TheTowerOfChickensMinecraftMap
Or See The Pictures that i made By Attach Files Under my

Also Check My Other Gadget Idea: http://bit.ly/TrampolineGadGet

Stay Cool :D

Attachments

• 2016-02-16_19.12.16.png
    2016-02-16_19.12.16.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 2016-02-16_19.12.48.png
    2016-02-16_19.12.48.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Sounds cool, but will cause a whole bunch of lag. So I dont think its a smart idea to insert this... Im sorry.

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
Wait I Can update It That it Shoots Chickens and when the chickens touch the ground/a block they will explode And Shoot A little Colord firework
But then i need to Update the name Would That Be Cool?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Wait I Can update It That it Shoots Chickens and when the chickens touch the ground/a block they will explode And Shoot A little Colord firework
But then i need to Update the name Would That Be Cool?
Oh My God, you just nailed it! You passed all tests, 10+ You are my fav. CHICKENS ARE LOVE CHICKENS ARE LIFE. I really need this in my life...
There is a chicken win effect where the chickens explode in red particles in stead of fireworks. Fireworks would cause even more lag (when your FPS (Frames Per Second) is low). So I think the red particles would be better. For as far as I know the chicken win effect doesn't cause lag when it happens. (fireworks do tho...). The tower would be nifty, but it should cost a lot of vanity in stead of making it for iron/lapiz rank. There are too many players with that rank, the gadget will get overused and lag will happen after all. 5000 vanity points or so? Only active players will get the tower and it won't appear too much.

Reactions: Kjoenn

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
I not really like this
Sorry
Ryan where are your ideas to make the server better he? Your only giving me negaty support i put a lot of time makeing the map :( i just wanne help cubecraft So do something And make some good gadget ideas THXS!

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
Oh My God, you just nailed it! You passed all tests, 10+ You are my fav. CHICKENS ARE LOVE CHICKENS ARE LIFE. I really need this in my life...
There is a chicken win effect where the chickens explode in red particles in stead of fireworks. Fireworks would cause even more lag (when your FPS (Frames Per Second) is low). So I think the red particles would be better. For as far as I know the chicken win effect doesn't cause lag when it happens. (fireworks do tho...). The tower would be nifty, but it should cost a lot of vanity in stead of making it for iron/lapiz rank. There are too many players with that rank, the gadget will get overused and lag will happen after all. 5000 vanity points or so? Only active players will get the tower and it won't appear too much.
I love chicken to :D and mabue that better with the particles

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
make it for iron!
(PS: jij maakt alles lekker hoog omdat je zelf een hoge rank hebt,
Hz iron gozer ik weet niet of je het door hebt maar er zijn zoveel mensen met de iron rank en als al die mensen die gadget gaan gebruiken komt er lagg snap en ik kan het ook wel naar gold en higher doen

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Ryan where are your ideas to make the server better he? Your only giving me negaty support i put a lot of time makeing the map :( i just wanne help cubecraft So do something And make some good gadget ideas THXS!
m8 I not like this sorry

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
m8 I not like this sorry
M8 oke ik snap dat je het niet leuk vind oke maar ga zelf dan wat leuke gadget idean maken je zit steeds sorry vind ik niet leuk maar ik wil jouw idean wel es zien kijken of die wel leuk zijn ik probeer cubecraft alleen te helpen maar niemand doet wat kijk naar hypixel hoeveel coole gadgets die hebben en dan kom je aan bij cubecraft met 6 simpelle gadgets waar onder 1 gebuggt is (de cowboy gadget)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If you think of an idea, you should listen to the ones who like it and to the ones who dont like it. Dont get mad at people who do not agree with you please. Their opinion counts too!

Kjoenn

Nov 17, 2015
If you think of an idea, you should listen to the ones who like it and to the ones who dont like it. Dont get mad at people who do not agree with you please. Their opinion counts too!
Sorry for that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom