Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
New Gadget Idea: Helicopter/Plane/UFO

So, I came up with a new gadget idea. Basically, a Minecart would spawn, and you could hop in it and fly about. There could be upgrades to it, e.g how fast it goes, how high and idk if it's possible to make it for more than one player and different colours?

Reactions: Accountrowan01

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
In my opinion...it would just make the lobby too chaotic and laggy for some with 50 minecarts hovering about... Along with the fireworks from the cubelets which some have already complained about the lag from it etc etc. Also, this idea is basically the flying command with a minecart in you...Which I don't think it's really necessary. The most recent updates has added more features for you to enjoy, this may be pushing it a bit...Good concept however xD

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
In my opinion...it would just make the lobby too chaotic and laggy for some with 50 minecarts hovering about... Along with the fireworks from the cubelets which some have already complained about the lag from it etc etc. Also, this idea is basically the flying command with a minecart in you...Which I don't think it's really necessary. The most recent updates has added more features for you to enjoy, this may be pushing it a bit...Good concept however xD

I'd doubt there would be more than 5, and it wouldn't cause that much lag.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
What he said^ and also, it would probably only be for certain ranks, like how /fly is. The minecart would be pretty much the same but a bit more annoying. I don't think it would get added. Useless imo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom