Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Gamemodes Would You Like Cubecraft to Add?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft! I've been wanting to discuss this for quite a while now, but I have almost never gotten the chance to. Cubecraft seems to be becoming one of the fastest growing Minecraft servers in the community. Surpassing the Hive by thousands of players, and becoming pretty popular on Java, Cubecraft seems to be making frequent updates, new games, new features, and much more. And I have some ideas that could probably make Cubecraft the most popular minecraft server and much more fun, well, than it already is. In this poll, I will be discussing new Gamemodes & Features. I will then be explaining what a few are. (You can vote for more than one game in this poll.)

𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕤:

BedwarsBedwars is a game that can be played solo, doubles, trios, squads, and in some cases, even more. There are 4-12 teams, depending on what type of bedwars map you are playing. Each team has their own island. Their goal is to protect their bed from the enemy teams, and to destroy and kill all of the other teams.
PrisonIn prison you have a pickaxe, your goal is to mine minerals and sell them to the shopkeeper, who then pays you money in return for your minerals. There are 26 regular mines, which are labeled from A-Z. Let's say, for example, you are on mine A. Warping to mine B costs 10,000 coins. You keep mining and selling until you get the 10,000 coins. You can then warp to the next mine by using the /warp b command, or due to the lack of commands in Bedrock edition, you can use a warp book or another default item in your inventory. You can unlock new ores/blocks as you progress through the game.

Plots - Buying a plot could cost 100,000 coins. You can unlock more plots or expand plots by using the Prison Rank Cubecraft would probably add. You can warp to your plot using the /plot tp command or by using a default item in your inventory. In plots, you have a 32x32 flat area where you can build, dig, and create whatever you want. You can take items from the mines and bring them back to your plot to use and create structures, machines, or just to show off your wealth. Teleporting to other players plots could be done by the /plot tp (Playername) (Plot no.) command. For example, I could see one of my friends plots using /plot tp bob825 1. You can invite people to build in your plots by using the /plot coop (Playername), or to invite them permanently, use the /plot invite (Playername). Plots can be upgraded from 16x16 - 32x32 - 64x64 and 128x128 blocks.

PvP - There will be a pvp mine near spawn by doing /spawn and heading to the pvp, or by using the /warp pvp command. The pvp mine has Coal, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Diamond, and other valuable blocks. When you die, you lose all your items in your inventory. Loot can be picked up by other players and can be used again by them.
I made a replica of the pvp arena in a world.

SurvivalEveryone knows what survival is.
UHCUHC is a Hardcore based survival game where you are released into a survival world with many other players. You have 15-30 minutes to get as powerful as you can. Once the 15-30 minutes are up, pvp is enabled and people can fight each other. The last one standing wins the game. Sometimes, UHC games can be modded in ways that can make the game harder or more interesting.

I am still working on this everyday, and I hope that Cubecraft will accept this (especially prison). I think this would make the server much more fun and exciting to play. Bedwars is an extremely popular minigame, and prison is a growing game too, so if these could be added into the server, that would be awesome. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

-ImPatsman

Last edited:

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I disagree with the bedwars one, we already have EggWars and it's fundamentally the exact same thing. Also, how would survival work? A massive community world, solo/smp worlds, etc? It's a bit vague, and I'm not sure it would be too popular on Cube. I know skyblock is far from the same thing, but it's still kind of along those lines. The other two I don't really have an opinion on- I'm not really sure how those would work out. Personally, I probably wouldn't be interested in any of these as I already spend enough time on egg and minerware.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
First thing, this post should be in feedback and suggestions. Second thing, many of these gamemodes have no chance in being added for reasons I will state below

Bedwars
There's no need to add BedWars, we already have EggWars. Which is the same gamemode, just original to Cubecraft. It's also older than BedWars. It would make no sense to have the same gamemode twice.

Prisons
I just cannot see Prisons taking off on Cubecraft. We already have one Grindy gamemode, which is SkyBlock. Most people do not enjoy Prisons and would never even touch the game.

Survival
Survival
is the most pointless, unoriginal gamemode a minigame server can add. You can simply play regular Survival Minecraft or just make your own SMP.

UHC
The problem with UHC is that games simply wouldn't fill, as most players find it boring. Seeing as it would get less players than SG, and it would be split up in to solos and duos. It would also be split up by input based matchmaking, and by server regions. UHC is simply not viable.​

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I actually kind of like some of these ideas. Firstly I’m not too sure about Bedwars as some other people said, would just be Eggwars. Some people like prison, but in my opinion it is kind of tedious and I’m not that into grindy gamemodes. I do like the last two though. It would be cool to have a community SMP. The only thing I’m questioning though is if it would be on 1.12.2 or 1.17. I also like the idea of adding UHC. I always wanted to play UHC, but all the UHC servers are 1.8.

Reactions: Patsman

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with the bedwars one, we already have EggWars and it's fundamentally the exact same thing. Also, how would survival work? A massive community world, solo/smp worlds, etc? It's a bit vague, and I'm not sure it would be too popular on Cube. I know skyblock is far from the same thing, but it's still kind of along those lines. The other two I don't really have an opinion on- I'm not really sure how those would work out. Personally, I probably wouldn't be interested in any of these as I already spend enough time on egg and minerware.
I guess that's true

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction
First thing, this post should be in feedback and suggestions. Second thing, many of these gamemodes have no chance in being added for reasons I will state below

Bedwars
There's no need to add BedWars, we already have EggWars. Which is the same gamemode, just original to Cubecraft. It's also older than BedWars. It would make no sense to have the same gamemode twice.

Prisons
I just cannot see Prisons taking off on Cubecraft. We already have one Grindy gamemode, which is SkyBlock. Most people do not enjoy Prisons and would never even touch the game.

Survival
Survival
is the most pointless, unoriginal gamemode a minigame server can add. You can simply play regular Survival Minecraft or just make your own SMP.

UHC
The problem with UHC is that games simply wouldn't fill, as most players find it boring. Seeing as it would get less players than SG, and it would be split up in to solos and duos. It would also be split up by input based matchmaking, and by server regions. UHC is simply not viable.​
I get why bedwars can be a problem, but the last three are your opinions.
Many people like prison, and the one I am thinking of would probably get a lot of people on it. Just because there is a skyblock gamemode doesn't mean that people are going to dislike prison. I've spent over 400 hours grinding in skyblock, and I love playing prison. Most people probably dont have the patience to sit afk at mob farms all day, and maybe they would rather build in their plots in prison, or fight in the pvp arena. Prison doesn't have to be a "Grindy" type of game.
Survival has multiple lobbies. Like on other survival servers, they split the survival into 12 different lobbies. It seems to have worked out for many other servers, and I don't see why Cubecraft can't do the same thing.
UHC is similar to survival games. but it has a fun survival twist to it, as some fans of the game say. Saying that "players find it boring" doesn't really explain in good detail why it really shouldn't be in the server.

Maybe if you think about it in a more positive way, you could actually find that thousands of people play these games, lots of content creators love making videos on these gamemodes, and it could not only make Cubecraft a minigame server, but a server that hosts all types of games. I know everyone has their own opinions, and I can tell that you probably dislike all of these games. But some people may love playing these games, even more than the games that may already be on the server. But thank you for giving your opinions. Have a great day!

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Many people like prison, and the one I am thinking of would probably get a lot of people on it. Just because there is a skyblock gamemode doesn't mean that people are going to dislike prison. I've spent over 400 hours grinding in skyblock, and I love playing prison. Most people probably dont have the patience to sit afk at mob farms all day, and maybe they would rather build in their plots in prison, or fight in the pvp arena. Prison doesn't have to be a "Grindy" type of game.
Survival has multiple lobbies. Like on other survival servers, they split the survival into 12 different lobbies. It seems to have worked out for many other servers, and I don't see why Cubecraft can't do the same thing.
UHC is similar to survival games. but it has a fun survival twist to it, as some fans of the game say. Saying that "players find it boring" doesn't really explain in good detail why it really shouldn't be in the server.

Maybe if you think about it in a more positive way, you could actually find that thousands of people play these games, lots of content creators love making videos on these gamemodes, and it could not only make Cubecraft a minigame server, but a server that hosts all types of games. I know everyone has their own opinions, and I can tell that you probably dislike all of these games. But some people may love playing these games, even more than the games that may already be on the server. But thank you for giving your opinions. Have a great day!
I do like bed/Eggwars, survival, and UHC. I even have a survival world that I spent months on. I was just saying I‘m not the biggest fan of prison because in my personal opinion, it can get grindy. I am aware many other people like it though. Cube used to have UHC. Dunno why they removed it.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
I see possible they add a uhc run, where you have 10 min to loot and 30 min to 1 hour until the edge drops to 0.0.

I see it viable, since in bedrock the uhc servers are dead, they only have 4-20 players, it would also attract more public, since eggwars players will stay in eggwars and skywars players in skywars, also who plays lucky islands In 2021? I see uhc viable since it would attract more people, since there is no official server that has uhc (in bedrock)

It would also create a competitive community, I think it is viable to play 2-5 uhc games a day by 200 people, this would bore people less and make it something more unique, having to wait for a certain time of day to play Some uhc, as is done in some java servers, by doing this that there are games at certain times of the day it would not be inactive or dead, and it will be something more special, since you can find many players in the same game, That will make it more fun, the only problem is knowing if the cubecraft servers will support it.

I hope I was clear

-Jose

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do like bed/Eggwars, survival, and UHC. I even have a survival world that I spent months on. I was just saying I‘m not the biggest fan of prison because in my personal opinion, it can get grindy. I am aware many other people like it though. Cube used to have UHC. Dunno why they removed it.
Yes I see what you mean, but in my personal opinion, I used to play a certain prison server like 2 years ago, and they way it was laid out was perfect and made it very motivating to play. But, they removed it. So I was just thinking that maybe Cubecraft could add it, since this server doesn't do resets. If they added prison, I would probably be on this server all the time. Most other servers like to reset everything, and I like how Cubecraft doesn't reset any of their gamemodes.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

Not enough people would play UHC Survival, or Prison for them to be viable gamemodes.

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Bedwars is a game that can be played solo, doubles, trios, squads, and in some cases, even more. There are 4-12 teams, depending on what type of bedwars map you are playing. Each team has their own island. Their goal is to protect their bed from the enemy teams, and to destroy and kill all of the other teams.
Eggwars is the exact same game as Bedwars so I don’t see that changing.
In prison you have a pickaxe, your goal is to mine minerals and sell them to the shopkeeper, who then pays you money in return for your minerals. There are 26 regular mines, which are labeled from A-Z. Let's say, for example, you are on mine A. Warping to mine B costs 10,000 coins. You keep mining and selling until you get the 10,000 coins. You can then warp to the next mine by using the /warp b command, or due to the lack of commands in Bedrock edition, you can use a warp book or another default item in your inventory. You can unlock new ores/blocks as you progress through the game.

Plots - Buying a plot could cost 100,000 coins. You can unlock more plots or expand plots by using the Prison Rank Cubecraft would probably add. You can warp to your plot using the /plot tp command or by using a default item in your inventory. In plots, you have a 32x32 flat area where you can build, dig, and create whatever you want. You can take items from the mines and bring them back to your plot to use and create structures, machines, or just to show off your wealth. Teleporting to other players plots could be done by the /plot tp (Playername) (Plot no.) command. For example, I could see one of my friends plots using /plot tp bob825 1. You can invite people to build in your plots by using the /plot coop (Playername), or to invite them permanently, use the /plot invite (Playername). Plots can be upgraded from 16x16 - 32x32 - 64x64 and 128x128 blocks.

PvP - There will be a pvp mine near spawn by doing /spawn and heading to the pvp, or by using the /warp pvp command. The pvp mine has Coal, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Diamond, and other valuable blocks. When you die, you lose all your items in your inventory. Loot can be picked up by other players and can be used again by them.
For this part I don’t think it should be added (but I wouldn’t play those gamemodes so I can’t say much about this.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars is the exact same game as Bedwars so I don’t see that changing.

For this part I don’t think it should be added (but I wouldn’t play those gamemodes so I can’t say much about this.
Yeah I don't think bedwars is that different from eggwars, everyone can agree on that.

Flxxme

Jun 20, 2021
Hello Cubecraft! I've been wanting to discuss this for quite a while now, but I have almost never gotten the chance to. Cubecraft seems to be becoming one of the fastest growing Minecraft servers in the community. Surpassing the Hive by thousands of players, and becoming pretty popular on Java, Cubecraft seems to be making frequent updates, new games, new features, and much more. And I have some ideas that could probably make Cubecraft the most popular minecraft server and much more fun, well, than it already is. In this poll, I will be discussing new Gamemodes & Features. I will then be explaining what a few are.

𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕤:

BedwarsBedwars is a game that can be played solo, doubles, trios, squads, and in some cases, even more. There are 4-12 teams, depending on what type of bedwars map you are playing. Each team has their own island. Their goal is to protect their bed from the enemy teams, and to destroy and kill all of the other teams.
PrisonIn prison you have a pickaxe, your goal is to mine minerals and sell them to the shopkeeper, who then pays you money in return for your minerals. There are 26 regular mines, which are labeled from A-Z. Let's say, for example, you are on mine A. Warping to mine B costs 10,000 coins. You keep mining and selling until you get the 10,000 coins. You can then warp to the next mine by using the /warp b command, or due to the lack of commands in Bedrock edition, you can use a warp book or another default item in your inventory. You can unlock new ores/blocks as you progress through the game.

SurvivalEveryone knows what survival is.
UHCUHC is a Hardcore based survival game where you are released into a survival world with many other players. You have 15-30 minutes to get as powerful as you can. Once the 15-30 minutes are up, pvp is enabled and people can fight each other. The last one standing wins the game. Sometimes, UHC games can be modded in ways that can make the game harder or more interesting.

I am still working on this everyday, and I hope that Cubecraft will accept this (especially prison). I think this would make the server much more fun and exciting to play. Bedwars is an extremely popular minigame, and prison is a growing game too, so if these could be added into the server, that would be awesome. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

-ImPatsman
I think that Prison would be a good addition to Cubecraft it would be fun and I would do it a lot. I also think that a lot of people would enjoy it because it has pvp and if you don't like pvp you can build on your plot. Great idea! I also think bedwars is too similar to eggwars to be a new gamemode. Survival would be good but I don't want it to be laggy like other servers in Minecraft Bedrock. UHC would be nice but it is sometimes too hard for regular Minecraft players who aren't that great at surviving! Keep up the great work!

• Agree

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that Prison would be a good addition to Cubecraft it would be fun and I would do it a lot. I also think that a lot of people would enjoy it because it has pvp and if you don't like pvp you can build on your plot. Great idea! I also think bedwars is too similar to eggwars to be a new gamemode. Survival would be good but I don't want it to be laggy like other servers in Minecraft Bedrock. UHC would be nice but it is sometimes too hard for regular Minecraft players who aren't that great at surviving! Keep up the great work!
I agree with everything that you said and yes, I don't think that bedwars is a needed game.

D

Deleted member 576174

BedWars? We already have EggWars.

Prison? For me a prison game mode doesn't really fit in CubeCraft.

Survival? You don't need a server and a game mode to play survival in my opinion; you can even start a free server to play with your friends.

UHC? The game mode is good, but will there always be enough players? I just remember waiting for quite a long time to get a game to start on other servers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom