1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[NameChange]Creative/Skyblock Plot Loss

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Blooberry, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blooberry

Blooberry Member

Professional Giraffe Wrangler
    As of the recent update with Mojang, you can change your name. Luckily, by changing your name you keep all of your points and whatnot on the server, but the only issue I have faced so far would be being locked out of our own plots/skyblocks. (plot -174;130)

I am not sure how to deal with this besides of course having an admin move people's plots over.

However, if you can add people's names to the plot BEFORE you change the name, that could in turn solve the issue.

(Mini suggestion)
    If this is possible, I would suggest the ability to add inactive player names to your plot, along with current names. This would allow people to add the name they want BEFORE they change the name, preventing this issue. Then, if this is possible, make it a server announcement every 5-6 minutes.

Anyways, just wanted to let the owners/developers know about this if they did not already :)

2. Blooberry

Blooberry Member

Professional Giraffe Wrangler
    Disregard this, just noticed the News announcement of this (lock/delete if wanted)

3. Aimee2323

Aimee2323 Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Lying in bed all day
    I thought you could ad inactive names.. I've added a load of names that aren't igns to my plots xD

Also, locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.