Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drop Troit

Sep 12, 2014
Assassination is a great server and does a good job of encouraging pvp, since you need bread to survive and it is expensive. Although I think there should be a bounty plugin were players are able to bounty people using their money this would be great because it would make it more interesting as players can bounty their enemies. However I think there should be a cool down so players cant constantly bounty someone, although it would be rather harse I don't think they should be allowed in a shop untill a certain time period has passed.

Although this may prove to be OP, it can also be altered in many ways. Hope you like my suggestion :P

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Assassination is a great server and does a good job of encouraging pvp, since you need bread to survive and it is expensive. Although I think there should be a bounty plugin were players are able to bounty people using their money this would be great because it would make it more interesting as players can bounty their enemies. However I think there should be a cool down so players cant constantly bounty someone, although it would be rather harse I don't think they should be allowed in a shop untill a certain time period has passed.

Although this may prove to be OP, it can also be altered in many ways. Hope you like my suggestion :p
I personally don't like it.. It's a great idea, but players on assassins just attack whoever they see, rather than tracking one specific player. There would be no way of finding this player over everyone else on the already crowded enough map, and if a message came up saying "x has placed a 100 coin bounty on y", then y is going to be outraged, swearing and spamming at x.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I don't get te point of a bounty, does it give people coins or bread? But aside from that Halo said that they are very busy working on donor vanity items to sustain Cubecraft also their list of ideas to add and code is filled at the moment I think so they can't focus on this as much as they would like to.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I don't get te point of a bounty, does it give people coins or bread? But aside from that Halo said that they are very busy working on donor vanity items to sustain Cubecraft also their list of ideas to add and code is filled at the moment I think so they can't focus on this as much as they would like to.
In this case it basically puts an amount of points/value to you so that when the person kills you, you get that amount of points.

I think this is a great idea, but boundaries would be highly necessary to prevent targeting/spam/raging players. We could have a limit where you can only place a bounty on the same player every 5-7 minutes? & also we could have a point limit of 1000, so there isn't too much OP ness going around.

I personally don't like it.. It's a great idea, but players on assassins just attack whoever they see, rather than tracking one specific player. There would be no way of finding this player over everyone else on the already crowded enough map, and if a message came up saying "x has placed a 100 coin bounty on y", then y is going to be outraged, swearing and spamming at x.

There already is swearing in raging occasionally everyday, so it wouldn't really change much. We could also put a floating banner/tag that says Bounty - 25 such as the tags in KIT PVP that show the amount of hearts you have so if one were to come across a player that has been bountied, they would know by just looking, I've seen a few servers do this, just with a different game.

All in all, it's a good idea, but some boundaries should be set if this were to be implemented.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
In this case it basically puts an amount of points/value to you so that when the person kills you, you get that amount of points.

I think this is a great idea, but boundaries would be highly necessary to prevent targeting/spam/raging players. We could have a limit where you can only place a bounty on the same player every 5-7 minutes? & also we could have a point limit of 1000, so there isn't too much OP ness going around.

There already is swearing in raging occasionally everyday, so it wouldn't really change much. We could also put a floating banner/tag that says Bounty - 25 such as the tags in KIT PVP that show the amount of hearts you have so if one were to come across a player that has been bountied, they would know by just looking, I've seen a few servers do this, just with a different game.

All in all, it's a good idea, but some boundaries should be set if this were to be implemented.
Putting it that way, it sounds like a great idea, and i mean, if you've seen me on factions, you know that if someone kills me, they get punished. Really, i don't leave them alone until they realize that it just isn't worth it, and ragequit. I would probably only kill people with noob gear that don't know how to eat an apple, or people with bounties, as this could be a new way of getting points rather than shop camping and farming chests. +1
One snappy scenario - episode 102:
*noob kills snap*
snap: noobs these days...
*snap farms 10,000 points*
*snap puts bounties of 1,000 on the noob each time*
*noob cries to death*
snap: Victory!! ^.^

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Putting it that way, it sounds like a great idea, and i mean, if you've seen me on factions, you know that if someone kills me, they get punished. Really, i don't leave them alone until they realize that it just isn't worth it, and ragequit. I would probably only kill people with noob gear that don't know how to eat an apple, or people with bounties, as this could be a new way of getting points rather than shop camping and farming chests. +1
One snappy scenario - episode 102:
*noob kills snap*
snap: noobs these days...
*snap farms 10,000 points*
*snap puts bounties of 1,000 on the noob each time*
*noob cries to death*
snap: Victory!! ^.^
We can easily lower the points and raise the limits.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Mynd

Dec 7, 2014
Been Browsing through these old suggestions, most the good ones have something in common, they just are left to rot away, not approved or disapproved :/

Ik i'm reviving an old thread but... cmon this sounds/would be awesome if it was added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom