Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
*cue awesome music*

It was at the start of the race to Wombourn and back! Me at the back of the crowd of 700 + peaple (whole school) trying to pace myself at the start, near the end of the start we were reaching the middle! I was passing tons of people, even all the year 11's . I see my brothers friends (year 10's) they see me, they see me tired, one says " Want a piggy back" I say yes! Then the awesome adventure of lazyness begins!
*cue ' They see me rolling'*
I pass everyone and there expressions on their faces are jelousy as I ride pass on my stalion. But the I got off my 'guy' to meet my enemies, the fast kids in my year! I past them without them noticing and meet up with the fastest guy in my year. We are neck and neck near the end! But I manage to sprint pass! Making me the first person to complete the run (in my year). Then the 8 mile walk back to school. Yea.... Should have saves energy for the way back... Mmmmm... Yea...

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
*cue awesome music*

It was at the start of the race to Wombourn and back! Me at the back of the crowd of 700 + peaple (whole school) trying to pace myself at the start, near the end of the start we were reaching the middle! I was passing tons of people, even all the year 11's . I see my brothers friends (year 10's) they see me, they see me tired, one says " Want a piggy back" I say yes! Then the awesome adventure of lazyness begins!
*cue ' They see me rolling'*
I pass everyone and there expressions on their faces are jelousy as I ride pass on my stalion. But the I got off my 'guy' to meet my enemies, the fast kids in my year! I past them without them noticing and meet up with the fastest guy in my year. We are neck and neck near the end! But I manage to sprint pass! Making me the first person to complete the run (in my year). Then the 8 mile walk back to school. Yea.... Should have saves energy for the way back... Mmmmm... Yea...
Lol my school did this color run thing where they spray paint at you and the paint was my only inspiration to run fast ;p

Reactions: MinecraftPenguin21

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
I do marathons for charity all the time. I love taking my friends saying "It's eeaassssyyy bruh" Then they come and regret everything after the first mile.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom