1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My rank ran away from me - Have you seen it?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by I-I JourneyPhantom5 I-I, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-I JourneyPhantom5 I-I

I-I JourneyPhantom5 I-I Member

Subject: Missing Obsidian Rank

What could of happened:
    So a while back I changed my name from journeyphantom5 > BadPixels, sometime after that my ||Obsidian|| Rank disappeared in to the thin air :eek:. I think my rank disappeared when my data was transferring over from my old account name to my new account name, but I'm not to sure how that whole thing works.o_O

What probably happened: Unicorns from outer space have been tracing my location for six months now, I have been in and out of insane asylums and they too can prove they pee rainbows on me at night, then they send me home with a therapist :mad: I also take daily doses of heavy LSD.

Possible Solution: Halothe23 can check his Paypal history from 2013 and see that I payed my money for that rank, although at that time Obsidian wasn't out, it was Emerald. Once he checks it he can do magic sh*t and make my rank re-appear! :cool:

Thy proof of thy Payàmentès: (ScreenShot)(+Crop)

http://imgur.com/jPoE7og

Thank you for 5 minutes of your precious time! ;)

(Admins: Please help, I spent a lot of money)

Snap likes this.
  2. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    Colourlight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.