Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedr_Davies

Aug 24, 2014
Murica
So these are the specs that were on my PC when I bought it in September.

Manufacturer: iBUYPOWER Computers
Processor: AMD FX 4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 Ghz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450
RAM: 8.00 GB

The only thing i'm not happy about on my computer is the graphics card. It isn't the best but it is still pretty nice on most games.

gamehurricane19

he wants people to give an opinion on his PC and maybe help him make it stronger i think
ah i see, he didn't mention that in his post. So far computer wise its good but the graphics card could be improved. i personally don't have a preference so Windows 7 or 8 but hands on, i think 7 is the better option so i wouldn't recommend upgrading, at least not yet.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Yeah the GPU could use an upgrade, as well as maybe a higher clocking CPU. Other than that everything seems up to par.

Pedr_Davies

Aug 24, 2014
Murica
Yeah the GPU could use an upgrade, as well as maybe a higher clocking CPU. Other than that everything seems up to par.
I don't think the cpus a problem. For maybe a 4.0 Ghz cpu it would be about $200. I do agree on the graphics card though. I plan on actually saving up $1,000 so I can get this amazing pc.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
#MACSAREOVERPRICEDPIECEOFDODO

Have you ever even used one?

#NOTHEYAREN'TMYPCWAS$500THATWOULDBE$2,000IFIBOUGHTAMAC#SCREWSTEVEJOBSBILLYGATES

Its called Paying for the quality. Your PC will likely start lagging, or breaking, or needing repair in a few months, whereas Apple systems under normal circumstances (EG: you aren't throwing them off a cliff.) do not need any maintenance done to work.

When buying a Mac, you're also paying for the operating system called Mac OSX, which is, compared to windows, like a Bugatti Veyron to a tricycle with a broken wheel.

You would not be turning down Macs like that if you ever used one, and, trust me, anyone on these forums who has used/owned a Mac in their lifetime will tell me right on this one. So, don't make judgements based on looking at only one side, look at both sides, then make a judgement.

Its also not a smart thing to say bad things to Steve Jobs, I heard his spirit is lurking around these forums, and he has access to the ban hammers. (You heard me.)

Ah, and, to remind you, https://twitter.com/ is not https://www.cubecraftgames.net/ .

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
windows-vs-apple_o_2209771.jpg

But, as Halo said, generally speeking Macs tend to stay better over a longer time.
Still, Im a windows user :P

Pedr_Davies

Aug 24, 2014
Murica
Have you ever even used one?

Its called Paying for the quality. Your PC will likely start lagging, or breaking, or needing repair in a few months, whereas Apple systems under normal circumstances (EG: you aren't throwing them off a cliff.) do not need any maintenance done to work.

When buying a Mac, you're also paying for the operating system called Mac OSX, which is, compared to windows, like a Bugatti Veyron to a tricycle with a broken wheel.

You would not be turning down Macs like that if you ever used one, and, trust me, anyone on these forums who has used/owned a Mac in their lifetime will tell me right on this one. So, don't make judgements based on looking at only one side, look at both sides, then make a judgement.

Its also not a smart thing to say bad things to Steve Jobs, I heard his spirit is lurking around these forums, and he has access to the ban hammers. (You heard me.)

Ah, and, to remind you, https://twitter.com/ is not https://www.cubecraftgames.net/ .
My computer has never needed repair. I've had it since September and I haven't had a single problem. The only problems I ever had was when I was stupid and downloaded viruses. I really don't need a new computer if i'm running Battlefield 3 at medium settings with 30 - 50 fps. I might not have used one but I have a friend that uses one and he payed $1200 for it and guess what he got.... LAG! He can only play Minecraft at 10 - 25 frames with Optifine and lowest settings. Macs are also incapable of running windows. Sure, macs don't get viruses but I don't see why a person would need a mac unless they are watching hardcore **** while ******* *** on the most virus infested websites.

rhinoscooter1

Oct 20, 2013
Co. Wicklow, Ireland
My computer has never needed repair. I've had it since September and I haven't had a single problem. The only problems I ever had was when I was stupid and downloaded viruses. I really don't need a new computer if i'm running Battlefield 3 at medium settings with 30 - 50 fps. I might not have used one but I have a friend that uses one and he payed $1200 for it and guess what he got.... LAG! He can only play Minecraft at 10 - 25 frames with Optifine and lowest settings. Macs are also incapable of running windows. Sure, macs don't get viruses but I don't see why a person would need a mac unless they are watching hardcore **** while ******* *** on the most virus infested websites.
I have a mac and it runs fine 40-90 fps using optifine and on highest settings

Reactions: Vxronica and Marta

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
why would you download a virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom