Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThijsBeertje

Jul 25, 2015
Apeldoorn
Hey all!
I didn't really know where to post this, don't be angry if I'm mistaken :$

I've been playing cubecraft for 15 hours in 3 days now (I have no live) RIP.
And I'm just giving you guys my look on cubecraft (in 3 days).

Good points:
+ When I joined the server, I knew directly where to go, what to play, everything was worked out very well.
+ A lot of players
+ Several gamemodes
+ Things like Cubelets will let players fight for something, and get them a goal to work for. I have been trying so hard to get these cubelets, man I want them.
+ The buildings, and maps look very very good.

Bad points (this is just what I saw, don't get mad at me if I'm mistaken in something):
- I see a lot of kids swearing and cursing to eachother out of rage, I know that there's a filter, but as many of you know, there are a lot of Dutch people, I see them swearing at eachother after losing skywars very often.
- I don't see very many staff members, I know that staff members can't be everywhere at the same time, but just a staffmember in a lobby can prevent hackers from using them ingame.
- The "art" on the website could be better, could put more effort in it, maybe... A PR Team? Graphic Team?

Remember this is just what I see/saw and it's my opinion, if you think I'm wrong, feel free to comment on this thread.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Hello,

I see a lot of kids swearing and cursing to eachother out of rage, I know that there's a filter, but as many of you know, there are a lot of Dutch people, I see them swearing at eachother after losing skywars very often.
Staff do patrol servers when they are on, and we do have an anti-swear plugin, but this cannot defend everybody from witnessing vulgar language. Feel free to screenshot players breaking the rules in public chat then post a report to our report a player section.

I don't see very many staff members, I know that staff members can't be everywhere at the same time, but just a staffmember in a lobby can prevent hackers from using them ingame.
We have a small staff team compared to other servers, with hundreds of servers and 26 staff (some of which are away on holidays), it would be difficult to find a staff member.

The "art" on the website could be better, could put more effort in it, maybe... A PR Team? Graphic Team?
We are currently developing a new site, things will change but we do not currently have a 'graphics team', if anyone is exceptional at graphics, they can tweet us (and follow ;)) or contact an owner.

Thanks for your opinion(s). :)

Reactions: Sophie

ThijsBeertje

Jul 25, 2015
Apeldoorn
@OrangeGE
Alright, thankyou for your reply!
One question about reporting someone swearing in different languages, do you need to add a translation from a translation website?

And, I'm very looking forward to the new website!

Thanks,
Thijs

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
It is not necessary as we have some bilingual staff, but translations will always help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom