Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
im sorry for this one https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-little-building.122773/ the copy past with image went go wrong sorry for that:(
here are the good one (i hope there a good :))

8.2.png
7.2.png
2.2.png
1.1.png
3.2.png
4 .2.png
5.2.png
6.2.png

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
If you wanna make terraforming easily, you should install WorldEdit (as a mod), or create a minecraft server and install W/e (World Edit) and VoxelSniper (as plugins). There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about how to make good looking terraforming, here you have the ones I learnt from:

(for mountains)
(for floating islands)

I usually make terraforming with voxel, but there's a really good way to make it with W/e:

1. Pick a stick and type the following command: //brush sphere 12 5. After that, type //mask 0, so you only place blocks in the air (0).

2. Create the base of your island by typing //cyl 1 (radius you want, e.g. 5, 7, 8...)

3. Start placing the sandstone spheres trying to get a cone.

4. Once you have the shape, select the area where your island is (//pos1, //pos2), replace the sand with another block, stone for example (//replace 12 1) and then do //smooth 3 (or any other number).
This command will smooth the terrain (lol).

5. With the same selected area, stand on top of your island and copy (//copy) it, after doing that, type //flip and paste (//paste) the what you copied before.

6. Now you should have a floating island!!!! If you wanna color it, type the command //brush sphere 5 (radius) 3 (the ID of the block you wanna replace the stone with) while holding a stick and then type //mask 1 (the ID of the block you wanna replace/colour).

P.S: If you want to see the ID of every minecraft block, press F3+H.

Alex_de_Grote

Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2015
Well... Uhmm it is a cool concept i think. but the terra is really flat. next to that the house is small but it looks kinds cute. I will not say anything about details because it is that small. Also the trees have not that much leaves so i should add some. so yaa ;)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
thank you @Alex_de_Grote and @TeovoTeovo i will have take a look at this but teovo? do you need a server for voxelsniper aswel? bacuse i have world edit but i have build this with out that because i was by a friend so yaa :p whahaha :D
You can only use VoxelSniper in a server, as it's a plugin and not a mod. There are multiple ways to create a free server. I'm sure you'll find some helpful tutorials on youtube. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom