Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BubbleGalore

Jun 7, 2014
This is going to be a short story to sum up my life so far.

How it started: When I was young, (Seven years) I was the most shy and timid person you could think of. I couldnt even talk to anybody (Including the teacher) , and I was bullied a lot. This was for the most of the year, since I had gotten used to it. The year after that (I was nine), my mom bought me Minecraft, where I usually played on servers to try to get to know some people. But, everyone on the servers hated me. They would always cuss at me and kill me first. At this point, I couldn`t see what was the point of trying get along anymore.

After a lot of searching for a friendly server, I found CubeCraft, where everyone accepted me for who I was. I finally started to break through my shyness, and started to get along with people at my school as well.

I thought things were starting to get better. Until they got worse.

I fell into a depression when I was 11 years. It was the most rough time Ive been through, and it lasted for a long time. I got help from a friend that is now my best friend IRL.

Now, I can get along easily with e

Reactions: Yittamonkey

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
this is a great story! Sorry about all those hard times you have been put through. I hope they never pass you again :P

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
This life story is so sad but yet so inspiring. I'm so glad you conquered those bullies. Glad you found CCG, also. Hopefully we can play more games together rather than just sky block. :) message me on the forums if you ever wanna play a mini game of some sort

Reactions: HHyper
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.