Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems, and that you're not going to be around us anymore. Thank you for everything you did for the server, and I wish you best of luck in the future.

Reactions: SpringWarz

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
ThirdParallelIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Goodbye old friend, It was nice having you here! <3

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Well, some will not mind but I joined here on January 25th, 2018 so I've been here 1 year, 2 months, and 18 days. Yes it's not too long, I've learned many things and met quite a few people. The reason I leave these forums is because when I enter I do not feel that it is the same as it was when I joined for the first time, with the intention of helping people I even became interested in being part of the staff here. I've had a lot of personal problems, I do not have as much free time as before and my interest as being here has dropped considerably. I hope you understand the situation. I do not think I'm the only one that has happened this, I spent many nice moments with all of you! I think I will leave only the forums and not the Minecraft server and the discord server.

If any of you want to know more about what happened, you can contact me at Discord: elchuii#1874

- Jesús
We’ll miss youuu, good luck in the future. Hope you don’t completely about these forums.

D

Deleted member 352903

Adiosito :c aún recuerdo cuando te uniste a los foros

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom