Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like my story?

• Total voters

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
So, I was just normally playing on other random servers and mucking around with my friends at one point. My friend (bangobongo1) told me about a server called "CubeCraft" which turned out to be a different server than this. Well at least I thought it was different, because I searched up for the IP on Google and I found a different Cube Craft than this. So I took the IP and went on it, there was barely any players and it was kinda boring since there was no minigames or anything to actually do. So my friend kept nagging me to go on it, but we both had no idea that we went on the different cubecraft! I told him that I went on it everyday I could, but I never found him. My friend gave me the IP and I got a little confused, because I didn`t use that one. I went home and used the IP and it said "CubeCraftGames" and i realized that that one word caused it all! I joined the server and me and him played loads on kit pvp 2, creative and parkour (mainly parkour). Then on Christmas day I got fed up that I just got owned by hackers and donators at Kit PvP, but the problem was: I LOVED kit pvp! I checked the website to donate and it said 25% off, so I thought maybe I could get the rank Iron. I went to my parents and asked them what they thought, but I guess they were absolutely fine with it! They asked me what I`d get and I told them I wanted Iron rank which was the cheapest, but then they tell me: are you sure just that? Now I thought for a second "Say Emerald! Say Emerald!" I realized they would probably not let me get that high, so I just asked for Lapiz and they bought me the rank! It said I will get it 10-15 minutes later, so I waited 15 minutes and before E-mailing or whatever to the server, I asked the online players. The only player who replied was a Gold donator with the IGN: Walker_Walkis I think. He told me to reconnect to the server, so I did as I was told and I went to kit pvp 2 (where he was) and spoke in chat. And sure enough, I was a Lapiz donator!

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom