Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Well, I like what @SevereWarning did with his story on CCG, so I decided to make one as well.

Ok, so I was looking for a kit pvp server on planet minecraft and I stumbled across Cubecraft. I joined and went to the pvp server (When there was only one map). I was raging and getting mad when all of the donators kept coming up and hitting me in 2 hits. This made me decided to donate to iron.

About a week of playing on the server, I decided to start trying other things other than kit pvp, and I enjoyed all of them. Around this time was when I made my forums account but wasn't active.

I decided that I wanted better things on kit pvp so I donated to lapis. I saw on the server description "Stream at twitch.tv/halothe23" and I decided to tune in. I began watching all the streams and there was eventually a rank giveaway that I had won by dancing. Lol. I was then gold and at Christmas I donated to Diamond.

I noticed that @Claudia had become moderator by being very active on the forums, so I started to try to help out on forums. I became friends with most of the staff and I also met @Aimee2323 who was at the time, iron. She became moderator and I was happy for her. :p This was also the same time that I donated to emerald.

Before I knew it, I was part of the CCG staff. I have really enjoyed Cubecraft and it's been like pretty much the only server I have played on for about a year. So, there you go; my story on Cubecraft.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
tumblr_lxcm7yHYrg1qb7645o1_500.gif

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom