Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
I bought minecraft within the last week of July 2013, and was really excited to play it. But unfortunately my dad wouldn't let me on servers because he was afraid people would hack my account. But by mid September, my dad was fine with me going on servers, and was really excited to play cubecraft. I found cubecraft by watching my friends, Skull_Demon10 and GenixSpark30 play it at their house. All they really played was kit pvp, but one time they were on creative which really made me want to play it. When my dad said I was allowed on servers I called Skull_Demon10 to come over and type the ip since I didn't know it. Once I got on cubecraft, I met them both on creative and we had a lot of fun that night. The next day, I figured out how to claim a plot and I did. (The id is -47;-38 and it still sits here today). So I started building on it right away and before I knew it, it had a skin comp, head shop, and firework shop. I advertised my head and firework shop occasionally, but my skin comp is the thing that got me to meet my first ccg friend. If someone won my skin comp, I would put their name on he board, but not only that, but their plot id too! So I was in the middle of hosting a not-very-crowded skin comp, when @LaserDolphin77 came and joined the skin comp. So he ended up winning, and Put his name, and one of his plots on the board. And so then I used to watch him build his village only because I had nothing else to do and we became pretty good friends. So the next day after then skin comp, I met @Devon413. His plot was only four plots away from mine, so that's how we met. We helped each other build on each other's plots. So after a while in mid October, I decided to donate but the only rank my dad would let me get was iron, so that's what I got. Then on October 30, I decided to get a forums account. In December, Me, @SevereWarning , @WolfWhisperer12 , @LaserDolphin77 , @blossumwarrior, and snake_basketball decided to build a mansion on plot -72;-65 and the mansion name started out as The Blob Mansion, Then went to The Awesome Mansion, then went back to The Blob Mansion, Then it finally went to Sincere Manor. But unfortunately in late December, the plot glitch disclaimed our plot and a guy claimed it and cleared it when we were almost finished :/ So after a while, In January, I decided to get Lapiz and started going on kit pvp more often since Lapiz rank gave me tons of points. And kit pvp is where I met LogBot4. So me and him played kit pvp a lot but then one day the staff reset our points, so I stopped playing on kit pvp for a while. In early Febuary, I started to become closer friends with @blossumwarrior , @kewlkat227 , and @MorganPlayzMc since we started playing skywars together. At the end of Febuary , I got back into kit pvp since I figured out I was still pretty invincible with tank lvl 3. In march, nothing real special happened and now it is April. Hope you enjoyed my story on how I found cubecraft. :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom