Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
So I know that there are quite a few of you that play clash of clans, my friends and I do too. The other day we created a clan called ObsidianLegion and we have about 12 people. If you want to join just send an invite and say you are from ccg and we will see how good you are. Please read the rules of the clan. Thanks! And you can apply on this thread using this format and then send a request.
COC IGN:
why you should accept me:
How can I help the clan:

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Coc ign: Matthew
Ign: masouri
How can I help the clan: I'm Good and Good at attacking. Um I like recruiting people and you know me. I'm lvl 85 and I have gone up to masters. And I attract all the girls so they will join :P and yea

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Coc ign: Matthew
Ign: masouri
How can I help the clan: I'm Good and Good at attacking. Um I like recruiting people and you know me. I'm lvl 85 and I have gone up to masters. And I attract all the girls so they will join :p and yea
DENIED lol jk you were already accepted.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
Mr Sir this is no ad. And where's the spam. There's been plenty of threads like his about clash of clans. I think you need to know you facts ^.^
It is an ad ;-; and its not cubecraft related, go to C.O.C forums or something. Leave this clean forum behind. And something else...

Don't judge me.

:/

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Coc IGN: bob (I stupid >.<)
Mc IGN: tiger101tiger
How i can help the clan: I am lv 93 (almost 94), and i have gone up to crystal 1, but was too lazy to go to masters. I can be very active when i want to, and sometimes my dad randomly buys me gems, so i can gem people troops and stuff so yeah :)

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Coc IGN: bob (I stupid >.<)
Mc IGN: tiger101tiger
How i can help the clan: I am lv 93 (almost 94), and i have gone up to crystal 1, but was too lazy to go to masters. I can be very active when i want to, and sometimes my dad randomly buys me gems, so i can gem people troops and stuff so yeah :)
You are 0% active you've been in all 3 of my clans and you did nothing xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom