Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
My story dates back to February 2013 (I think XD). My brother had told me of this Hide N' Seek server. He didn't tell me the name or id. So trying to find this server I stumbled upon CubeCraftGames. It was rubix_cube_mans post on the Minecraft Forums. So I played the Hide N' Seek but back then it was terrible so I hated it. Then I noticed there was Creative on it so I thought to myself 'Hey I have never been on a creative server' but to my surprize it was a plotme server.At first glance I though it completely stupid. Then at second thought It seemed kind of interesting and it made sense. So I got a plot. Soon enough I got into my first skin comp. At this point I head a Pigman skin so the response wasn't good. Depressed I made my own skin comp booth. The winners of this skin comp got added. Through this I gained 3 friends one of which still plays CubeCraftGames @Fluffys_gurl . The others were Cupcake5080 and polar256 both of whom I could not find when I searched for them. Back then "marriages" were not banned and I found my self apparently ahem, married to someone called Siscathorse. Then I got addicted to this other site. I did this site until I got bored of it when I return I had found, to my shock that Fluffy had gotten banned and Cupcake,polar,& Siscathorse left the site, because of this I decided leave,when I had returned Fluffy had become a donator and me being jealous as far as I was concerned she was no longer my friend.At this time it was December 2013 , so I had made a Christmas plot with a redstone X-Mas tree,skin comp &, head shop. I got sick of it and left CubeCraftGames. I didn't so much leave as I was going on holiday for 2 weeks and then I had another week off. When I joined back it was during what I called "The Dark Ages" when skin comps,roleplays,marriages,head shops were banned, and Creative was SUPER laggy. I changed plots 3 times because I was lagged out of my plot then someone else claimed it. Just when I was thinking of leaving I saw a girl who I sort of used to know, Ender_Girl_44 and through her I met @gwenplaysmc. Suddenly The Dark Ages and I was running a hotel alongside Ender_Girl_44,@gwenplaysmc ,and @Pandaflame16. Then came the day I got Iron, with help from Amishazz I knew how to be a donator.
Thats the end of My CCG story. I would like to mention my old friends
@LaserDolphin77
@Fluffys_gurl
@Veronica Crespo
@gwenplaysmc
@strikerach
And my new friends whom I just met today
@Fluffys_gurl (again)
@ashleyflips
@colorful_bananas (I actually met her a week ago XD)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom