Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

strikerach

Mar 14, 2014
PsYcHoTiC aNd CrAzY lAnD
It all started when I first got Minecraft.... November 28, 2013 at 5:25 P.M (Yes, I remember the exact time, it was a big deal for me.)

One day, I was searching on the web for Minecraft Servers, and I came across CCG. I remember the first day I joined... I played Skywars all the time, and finally became obsessed.

One day as I was waiting in the Skywars lobby, I noticed @BlueMoon475 (she was a stone at the time) and I asked her to team with me. I always had such a great with playing Skywars with her, and I remember going on games looking for her everyday. (I know, a little creepy lol)

Soon, me and @BlueMoon475 became best friends. I was soo happy at the time, MY FIRST MINECRAFT FRIEND EVER!!! :D When the Skywars Leader boards came out, I was so determined to be the first girl on it. When I saw @blossumwarrior first I got SOOO MAD..... I said some mean things to her (which I regret) and she got really offended. The same day, I went onto Creative giving her a sincere apology on how I acted and we became best friends after that.

I've met so many great people here on CCG and it really has changed me, my life, and the way I act towards others. If it weren't for CCG or all my friends I don't know where I would be in life now.

I really appreciate every one of my Minecraft friends. @Mkllindsey98 @Fluffys_gurl @prazed @Catzore <3 Taco's @LaserDolphin77 @speedcrafter64 @Devon413 @Orange_Moon_Fire @gwenplaysmc @PinkStr3ak @gymnastobsession @SevereWarning

I also want to thank @BlueMoon475 for being an amazing friend, I know we fight sometimes, but our friendship is unbreakable.

<3 Sorry if I forgot one any of you. CCG is an amazing server.... I hope this server will keep going forever.... It has created sooo many memories and things I will never forget. Thanks for reading my CCG Story.... This is not the end, it's just the beginning....

~Strikerach <3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom