Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

Okay first of all; "Guys really? You don't need to copy other people! Come up with your own, ORIGINAL ideas for threads!"-you

And the only reason why I don't play with you is because I wouldn't want to hear you constantly criticising the server and/or anything else.
Because at that point I knew it wasn't going to stop so I went with it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Nobody ever plays with me
You never ask anybody to play with you. Instead, you make statuses about how nobody likes you when actually, 70 people were following you before you unfollowed everybody and started bragging about how you found another forum that is so much better than ours.
most people ignore because I'm a Stone.
@Apolo Ptolomeo was a stone for ages and is one of the most popular people on the server. It's about personality, not appearances.
(Also, didn't Pink give you an iron rank because she felt that you deserved it?)

"Guys really? You don't need to copy other people! Come up with your own, ORIGINAL ideas for threads!"-you
What he said ^^

Finally, I actually did mention you in my thread. I mentioned a lot of people, I just didn't tag them. I referred to you as 'piggy' because you seemed to have a much more up-beat and positive attitude back then :(

D

Deleted member 8554

You never ask anybody to play with you. Instead, you make statuses about how nobody likes you when actually, 70 people were following you before you unfollowed everybody and started bragging about how you found another forum that is so much better than ours.

@Apolo Ptolomeo was a stone for ages and is one of the most popular people on the server. It's about personality, not appearances.
(Also, didn't Pink give you an iron rank because she felt that you deserved it?)

What he said ^^

Finally, I actually did mention you in my thread. I mentioned a lot of people, I just didn't tag them. I referred to you as 'piggy' because you seemed to have a much more up-beat and positive attitude back then :(
She never did because her card didn't work.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Locked, feel free to write a real one, and I hope you realize that the more stupid statuses about people not liking you the more people don't like you. Example: A lot of people like @MorganPlayzMc because he is fun, he doesn't complain (Sometimes ;)) and he is helpful. Not trying to say be like Morgan but try to be more helpful/happy looking. Look at how you used to be like, everyone liked you back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom