Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateAK

Nov 28, 2013
Alaska
2014-03-29_20.56.15.png 2014-03-29_20.50.39.png 2014-03-29_20.51.07.png
Ok i know most of you will not know what this plot is about but the name on the second photo will explain. The first picture is of the canal to HIS lair. The third picture is of his lair.(It took me a few months to do this.)
Please respond quickly. Thank you.
Dach

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
This stuff isnt the best the second one looks ok but you should add more detail but you seem like you have potential so dont give up.

KateAK

Nov 28, 2013
Alaska
Oh ok..............I........uh.......ok.........dont worry about me im...........who cares never mind im fine sorta.........

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
great idea, but more stuff, and lots more detail.
your pixel art is cool, but pixel art is not needed and therfore will not get you builder. go to plot 50;0. this is the kind of thing you need to get builder. Also @Formelet probably has more imput on it. more color also. anyone can build a cave, but you have to be able to give it that WOW factor. You want to build something that is above standard. that is how you get builder.
good luck!

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
I hate the guy who made the first pixelart. Also, pixelart is easily done by programs. Therefore: Pixelart = Sucks.
With that out of the way, your cave consists of some straight (boring) walls, with water on the floor. Concept: Yes, the concept works, but the flat walls makes it boring to look at, and simply not worth a builder application. Get inspiration from the internet, google "Minecraft Cave", and see what you'll find.
It's a no from me, for this build. Keep building, and you'll might get there. Good luck.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I hate the guy who made the first pixelart. Also, pixelart is easily done by programs. Therefore: Pixelart = Sucks.
With that out of the way, your cave consists of some straight (boring) walls, with water on the floor. Concept: Yes, the concept works, but the flat walls makes it boring to look at, and simply not worth a builder application. Get inspiration from the internet, google "Minecraft Cave", and see what you'll find.
It's a no from me, for this build. Keep building, and you'll might get there. Good luck.
and that pretty much wraps it up, can someone lock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom