Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

the_jkattackk

Jun 14, 2014
I was thinking that they should add point rewards to some of the other minigames like points per kill and win for super craft bros. i also think they should have rewards for speef, tnt run, and quakecraft. they should also have points per kill for skywars so less people camp.
thank you.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
and things like double points weekend on spleef and such if this does get added, so more people will play them. ? . :D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This is a great idea! also, the points earnable per hour should be close to that of skywars, just to attract more players.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This is just a small extra to those who have been around for a while. However, there isn't too much point for it, i guess... It would be a nice thing to add though =p

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Honestly, I think we get enough points as is.
Although true, the more forgotten minigames need to have some reward to them. Why do you think people play hide and seek so often? sure it's fun, but many people only play it to afk points. games such as super craft bros need point rewards to get more fans.

N

Nyanbaz

Although true, the more forgotten minigames need to have some reward to them. Why do you think people play hide and seek so often? sure it's fun, but many people only play it to afk points. games such as super craft bros need point rewards to get more fans.
But then people would just be playing the games for the points and not for the sheer enjoyment.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Guys can I point out that there is no competition to get the most points, people who play lots of skywars will get lots of points and the Beable to buy kits, likewise if they/you play kitpvp, if you win a normal wised skywars you will get 1 point for each death, (12) plus winning is 15 points. Nobody needs more points, if you want more donate

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Agreed with above, I think we get enough points, maybe a few (10 or so) points for the winner of other games, parkour minigame, SCB, tnt run ect.
ANY amount of points at all would give fans of the games another reason to grind their favorite games :) 10 points per win sounds good :D

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Honestly, I think we get enough points as is.
Yes, but its really hard to get points on SkyWars and other games and Tower Defence you need like 1000 points to get a tower so yeah i think they should double the points or for atleast Tower Defence. It reminds me of Bloons Tower Defence :) But, Also i think they should add like point upgrades to each mini game so it doubles your points if you win or kill or anything

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Yes, but its really hard to get points on SkyWars and other games and Tower Defence you need like 1000 points to get a tower so yeah i think they should double the points or for atleast Tower Defence. It reminds me of Bloons Tower Defence :) But, Also i think they should add like point upgrades to each mini game so it doubles your points if you win or kill or anything
Please threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived... @Ruben

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom