Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHansHD

Dec 27, 2014
Santiago de, Chile
www.akarcraft.es
Hello, That all from Diamond VIPs have all kits server, as in the Mineplex server would be nice if they accepted this suggestion because more people buy the vip, paid a lot and we have very few benefits, please understand.

Thanks, Goodbye.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
No, just no. You can't just ask for your rank, just cause you diamond. And also, you donated because you liked the server, so you don't just expect to get perks. And finally, the EULA, this is all we can do, because mojang FORCED us, or this would of shut down. And i'm guessing you didn't want this shut down? Me too, this is a good server.

Reactions: ItIsMe99

TheHansHD

Dec 27, 2014
Santiago de, Chile
www.akarcraft.es
No, just no. You can't just ask for your rank, just cause you diamond. And also, you donated because you liked the server, so you don't just expect to get perks. And finally, the EULA, this is all we can do, because mojang FORCED us, or this would of shut down. And i'm guessing you didn't want this shut down? Me too, this is a good server.

The suggestion goes to the staff, not for you.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I was not rude, but that's suggestion that the answer corresponds a member of staff.
Members are allowed to give their opinion and the facts on things, since it's all the members that the suggestion affects, they're allowed to give their opinion on it just as much as staff are, and their opinion matters in this case, just as much as mine, considering this suggestion will affect them just as much as it will affect me.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
Members are allowed to give their opinion and the facts on things, since it's all the members that the suggestion affects, they're allowed to give their opinion on it just as much as staff are, and their opinion matters in this case, just as much as mine, considering this suggestion will affect them just as much as it will affect me.
Eh, my brain wasn't ready to read this after those geeky jokes

Reactions: Deleted member 8554

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Are you saying that people with Diamond+ ranks should be able to access all kits to each and every game that is played on CCG? If so, I highly doubt that this suggestions will be allowed.

The changes that Mojang has made to the EULA refrains all donors or any player to be of more power to original players so to speak. Not just CCG, but each and every server within Minecraft. The game is to be evenly fair between everyone. This has been explained many, many times in other threads.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
He might have been slightly rude, but there is no need to demand a thread lock due to that... The suggestion still stands as is. This wasn't a thread meant to call someone rude, because you know.. that isn't the topic. Aimee already concluded that problem, and corrected him. No need to carry it on. Please share opinions on the topic of this thread. :D

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
On topic, I don't completely understand what is being suggested, do you mean that people get all the kits without the need for buying them, or that there are lots only donators can get that are added?

Either way, I'm pretty sure both are against the eula..

Reactions: Yittamonkey
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom