Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I suggested this like 6-8 months ago and it got denied. I like this idea and I think it should be supported. It's because there will be more to just posting ideas, random stuff, and reports.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
You could get 3 points for following a member of staff?
As much as I'd love to be followed by more people just for the trophy points, not sure how other people would feel being bribed like "You will get trophy points if you follow staff" could be the other way round, with when a staff follows you, but could be rank-ist..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I suggested this like 6-8 months ago and it got denied. I like this idea and I think it should be supported. It's because there will be more to just posting ideas, random stuff, and reports.
There's already loads of them either way, not many people would do it just for the trophy points, people do it for the post counts.

.. More reports wouldn't be bad; unless they were obviously not punishable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom