Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Hi !
I have some Suggestions for SG Kits.

- Thor ( Gets an Iron Axe ) Moderate
-Enderman ( 5 Enderpearls ) Basic
-Archer ( Bow with Punch 3 ) Advanced
-Apple ( Gets a Golden Apple ) - Basic
-Tracer ( Gets a Compass to track Players , it can be used every 12 seconds ) Moderate
- Mario ( Has Jump Boost 3 ) Advanced
-Ghast ( Has 4 Fire Charges , that he can shoot ) Moderate
- Food ( Has 64 Cookies ) Basic

Extra Tags : @NanoNet , @johnyestaloca , @Leevi ( SG Players :p )

Leevi2610

Feb 1, 2015
Finland
We have had the enderpeatl kit before 2.0 but it Would be nice to add again.
Thor is like same than swordsman but cheaper.and i like that tracer, i also had it in my thread. Mario. Is impossible, because in dm u can easily jump over walls.(and archer is also maybe not possible with that punch) and and ghost looks cool, but in dm if fireballs have kb it can knock someone out of dm area. But nice ideas :) (sry if bad english its not my official language my off language is finnish )

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Hi !
I have some Suggestions for SG Kits.

- Thor ( Gets an Iron Axe ) Moderate
-Enderman ( 5 Enderpearls ) Basic
-Archer ( Bow with Punch 3 ) Advanced
-Apple ( Gets a Golden Apple ) - Basic
-Tracer ( Gets a Compass to track Players , it can be used every 12 seconds ) Moderate
- Mario ( Has Jump Boost 3 ) Advanced
-Ghast ( Has 4 Fire Charges , that he can shoot ) Moderate
- Food ( Has 64 Cookies ) Basic

Extra Tags : @NanoNet , @johnyestaloca , @Leevi ( SG Players :p )
I like most of these suggestions. But I think Mario is a bit OP. Maybe give the food kit 16 cookies instead of 64.
Oh and the tracer kit would Be awesome cuz sometimes its really hard to find those last Campers ;)

Good job, you deserved a like :p

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I feel like these Kits would be fun, although there have been tons and tons of discussions about adding a compass to Survival Games.
The maps are pretty small, so a Compass is not really needed, but in the end it's up to others.

The Thor kit sounds nice, since it would be a good Weapon Kit.

About the Archer Kit: I like the Idea, since when I play sg I often end up turning around whilst running away and then shooting them off a bit (Punch I or maximum II would be fine)

Mario is way too OP, and permanent effects are in general, so a No for me to that kit.

The Ghast Kit seems too unrealistic for our survival games, so same as Mario

As @Leevi said, there was an Enderpearl Kit containing 2 Enderpearls, not 5.

The ideas overall are pretty good, and with some fixing of them they might be added, even though I dont think sg needs new Kits just atm ;)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I feel like these Kits would be fun, although there have been tons and tons of discussions about adding a compass to Survival Games.
The maps are pretty small, so a Compass is not really needed, but in the end it's up to others.

About the Archer Kit: I like the Idea, since when I play sg I often end up turning around whilst running away and then shooting them off a bit (Punch I or maximum II would be fine)

Mario is way too OP, and permanent effects are in general, so a No for me to that kit.

The ideas overall are pretty good, and with some fixing of them they might be added, even though I dont think sg needs new Kits just atm ;)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany

Sorry for the double-posting, my internet glitched out for a sec D:

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Honestly, a compass would be my favorite kit if it was available. When you play enough, you get sick of people that hide.

Reactions: johnyestaloca

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
A fully working compass itself would be too OP, but lets say it has a 1 minute cooldown, then you can right click, and it leads you to a player, and then after that use you have to wait a minute (duh) that would be cool

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom