Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
So most of the time when I'm on the server, I'm constantly scrutinizing for improvements to the servers in the network, I don't spend a lot of time on other servers so a lot of this is one server focused, I hope you give me some feedback on these ideas nonetheless. (enjoy the example pictures too.)

Parkour Builder Rank on the forums
A good reason why I wanted this was because, there is a parkour section and it'd be nice if players knew who was actually giving them feedback, a player, or an actual parkour builder, this would be a small addition and would make a bigger difference.
I used @noodles77 as an example, hope you don't mind. :P
90e661318213ea193632ac79aba4f8cc.png

223d9c1dd3bf3a16c85703c53634fd21.png

Assassination - Finding other things in chests
I had this idea when I was trying to find bread because I was starving to death and I was thinking about how difficult it is to survive after you start starving, because you have to walk to find someone and normally that takes forever and you're basically half dead before you even find anyone and you wouldn't stand a chance by time you find someone.

How about finding items in chests, I know that this would encourage camping, that's why the chest spawning system should be coded a lot smarter.
More players = better loot
if players < 20 then no diamond armour spawns in chests, and if a player is within radius of a chest then it doesn't spawn. It could work, or maybe make the items in chests not worth camping for. There's many ideas you could go for, no matter which one each one has it's advantages, I'd love to see assassination have a bit more loot in it.

e84b50fcedbd1165ad35ca5bd922a3c5.png

What Server?
When one of my friends is online, I always have to find out where they are if I want to talk to them, we can't private message between servers and I have to scan through servers to find them. This can be really annoying and can be easily avoided. I'm a bit confused why this was never added when the feature was first released but there's still time.
@MorganPlayzMc @Soph @noodles77 used for examples :)
b1a35bbd8ca4f866a02765d828d06f96.png

Some feedback on the feature ideas would be really good to read, thanks for reading.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I love this! I think they are working on the parjour builder thing although this is really good ideas and awesome examples.

Reactions: Story

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
I love the ideas. Though parkour builder is not technically a staff rank it would be good to point out who it is dealing with parkour.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Diamond armour is an instant no - you should never be given an item that costs that much money for free just because you opened a chest at the right time.
Iron armour however would be adequate, as will bread, arrows, stone swords or any other item that a player might need to survive but isn't too easy to get hold off. I would love to see this added since i'm more of a coward and would rather camp for good gear instead of assassinate other players.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Diamond armour is an instant no - you should never be given an item that costs that much money for free just because you opened a chest at the right time.
Iron armour however would be adequate, as will bread, arrows, stone swords or any other item that a player might need to survive but isn't too easy to get hold off. I would love to see this added since i'm more of a coward and would rather camp for good gear instead of assassinate other players.
Yes you can. Just make it extremely rare, this would make it fun in my opinion, getting a bunch of friends together for a diamond armour hunt in chests, stuff like that.
Even stuff like Iron armour is rare, I'd say at least 1/200 chance of finding.

Reactions: Sophie

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Diamond Armour is relatively hard to get but the chest idea could still work, when I said "coded smarter". That is how you could do it.
Diamond armour works the same, it's really easy to get when you're in a group with many people, perhaps the chests check how many people are around it and it spawns items based on how many players there are, less players = better loot. It could work, but in a way, yes the diamond armour is a bit op.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
And: The friends list thingy wouldn't really work out, maybe hover your mouse over it and you can see when they are offline/online and where? This would be possible (I think) as in 1.8+ you can hover over a players name for info, and they could probably change what that info was to what you suggested. (when they update to 1.8,obviously).

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I support all of these three ideas, and I bet a lot of people are waiting for the "Checking Server" addition, and I bet it's being worked on already.

And as already mentioned, nice editing ;)

Top Bottom