Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

runbuddyboy

Jan 4, 2014
London, England.
We only get to put 1 link in our sig which is a shame because I'd like to put the links of helpful threads in my sig such as a link to the unban template but can't cause of my glorious image :/.

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
I sorta agree. The ability to only have one link in your signature is sorta a shame. But I'm sure there's a logical reason why you're only allowed one link..

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I think adding the possibility to add a new link spot wouldn't kill anyone. Maybe add a font size limit though (if that isn't already like that, I haven't changed my signature for awhile). Overall, I think this could be a beneficial idea.

runbuddyboy

Jan 4, 2014
London, England.
I thought john was only in charge of the ban/report department but I may be wrong, best bet would be tagging @rubik_cube_man and @halothe23 for their opinions.

From what I can see it looks like the majority of people would like an extra link in the sig perhaps capping at 3.
Oh my bad, that was his friend/colleague who's in charge of that. I'm not too sure what John does, all I know him from is the EULA video :/

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Links in signatures are already something we wanted to disable entirely for users due to the chances of spam, since they are there, the chances that someone may click it is pretty high, so for now, be happy you have one, and not none at all. :)

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom