1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MORE KITS

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by BBoy2003, Jun 14, 2016.

1. BBoy2003

BBoy2003 Member

Factions needs more kits for the normal members it would be a lot easier for people like me

2. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    The faction server is in maintenance...

3. NubsUnitedYT

NubsUnitedYT Member

lol I don't think people actually understand what under maintenance means

4. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    Under maintenance means it is temporarily shut down so the people making it can improve or redesign it. While it is under maintainance it is a good time to leave suggestions on how to improve it.
    There weren't any kits for anyone, I am an emerald rank and didn't get kits. I think there should be kits for everyone to use, not just for donators. It would be nice if there was a shop too and spawners. To me, factions should be like the 'faithful' resource pack. Close to vanilla Minecraft but with several plugins added making the experience not as difficult. Normal Minecraft was not specifically made for you to make a massive obsidian box and make cannons to blow up other people's boxes obsidian. It need shops and spawners and other things like that to make it better than spending ages in a cave looking for obsidian. I know the developers like to custom code everything to make the server as original as possible but the case of factions it didn't seem like the did a very good job, lots of stuff broke pretty quickly. Maybe the developers should look at another server that was made exclusively for factions and take some of there ideas because those servers are always the best if you want a 'proper' factions server.