MORE KITS IN SURVIVAL GAMES

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by AGERMAKI777, Mar 23, 2015.

1. AGERMAKI777

AGERMAKI777 Member

Hi im going to discosion this the kits of survival games are so expensive please add new kits and more cheep because i dont have 25.000 for bought full iron or 45.000 for bought diamond sword please add more kits in HG

2. AGERMAKI777

AGERMAKI777 Member

AND PLEASE ADMINS CAN GET SPECTATOR BECAUSE ARE MANY HACKS IN SURVIVAK GAMES AND WE CANT RECORD BECAUSE DONT HAVE SPECTATE THE HACKERS

3. Unkarigamer1

Unkarigamer1 Member

1. If they make the kits cheaper too many people would have it and there would have no sense that all the people on the game have full iron, if u want that kit get the 25000/45000 points

4. EdwardLapLaz

EdwardLapLaz Member

Yes I think they are a bit to expensive, so I think they should make them slightly cheaper, but if it costs to little, then everyone would have full iron armour and a diamond sword, which would ruin the survival games.

5. Sophie

Sophie Member

Divine_Nyx
    Diamond
    Please don't reduce the price of the kits ;3;
    That iron armour kit took a large chunk out of my wallet :(
    I think we have enough kits to be honest, I don't see what else could be added except perhaps a wolf-tamer kit c:
    P.S. If you're looking for an effective kit that'll hurt your opponents without biting into your wallet, i recommend the vampire kit (I think that's what it's called). It is indicated by a redstone dust, and will fully heal you after every kill. A* kit if you're taking on teamers.

PartyBlaze likes this.
  6. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

I think we have enough kits already.

7. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

Agree with @superxsnap, we don't need more kits. And the price should most certainly not be lowered.

8. EdwardLapLaz

EdwardLapLaz Member

I still think that more kits would allow more enjoyment.For instance, a kit that halved diamond sword damage would stop the diamond sword guys from winning everytme.

9. MCTravelerMC

MCTravelerMC Member

I agree apart from the one fault with it - if you kill someone at the same time as they kill you then you don't get transported into the deathmatch at the end or counted as a player, has happened before numerous times.
    But vampire kit is the best kit, the one I choose every time and you can find the iron armour and diamond swords in chests sometimes anyway - you can even find diamond armour in pretty much every game.

Sophie likes this.