1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More donator rewards

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Toaster5678, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Toaster5678

Toaster5678 Member

alot of people donate money some up to £100 and in alot of the servers we get no advantages maybe in skyblock adding player shops or donator shops or donor warps. Also in assassination server donors have no advantage at all even though they have donated so much im annoyed at this because im a lapiz donor and a dont get many advantages. On the other hand i get an advantage in kit pvp and some of the games servers. I think you should improve the stuff we get to get more donators and for the donators to be more happy.

Glad you read this
    Toaster5678 Lapiz Donor [​IMG]

2. AtomicBirdAss

AtomicBirdAss Member

No no no no not this again. A lot of donators have been complaining about this, and a lot of stones are complaining we are too OP. The donator perks are balanced as they are. Besides, did you really donate for the perks? I mean, sure, the perks come in handy sometimes, but I mainly donated to support the server....

3. gedas001

gedas001 Member

Assassinations update is coming, stay calm.

About other stuff, you still have advantage on colour name tag, ;Lapiz; and other stuff, I'll say it's quite okay for now.

4. Toaster5678

Toaster5678 Member

a colored name tag for £25 isnt tht great though and im more basing it on advantages in skyblock as well

5. Mkllindsey98

Mkllindsey98 Member

This Makes sense but at the same time, you don't want non-donator players to feel like they are unable to play because donors are to OP. But I'm excited for the assassination upgrade :p

6. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    More perks may come in the future, the server though, is always upgrading. You've got to let the flow go. First, the assassinations server is going to upgrade soon, I don't know when, but soon, and there will be new things to it, maybe even adding kits. But not for a long time after the upgrade, just because it will still be in like beta, everyone trying it.