Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

camocat9

Dec 27, 2015
Hi, it's me again. I just wanted to say that the game "Assassins" needs a few more servers. In the PvP lobby I saw about 10 people repeatedly clicking the Assassins sign, hoping to get a spot once someone left. You have 2 more signs next to the "Desert" map, and these should have new maps/desert servers on them. Thanks!

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
I don't really see the point of having two servers. Maybe just a small player slot increase so more players can join.

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Is it possble to make a queue-system. So if you click on the sign it says =: '30/30' and if you are 1/30 you will get teleported to the map (best English evah)

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
Assassinations needs a slot increase. Thats for sure.
Assassination needs a lot of increase.. In everything. It's super buggy and needs a lot of work. Also, don't even get me started on the HACKERS.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YWHIANvZtxOgfZIwrrT5Q
I've recorded around 100 already. I'd like to become moderator but first of all it'll never happen bc of my history on here and second of all I don't care enough to buddy up to the annoying player base, all I wanna do is ban some hackers!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom