Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

runbuddyboy

Jan 4, 2014
London, England.
Well the title kinda speaks for its self but it would increase the donation rates.

At the moment people are donating for trails and world edit, I figure why not give something more enticing? Everyone can earn points easily enough but why not give donors a little bonus towards that new kit? Just a thought.

As for Vanity points, you can only get those by purchase and they're only used for houses at the moment so why not give donators a monthly small amount. People would rather ranks than points because they can do more with them, so I doubt there are many vanity point sales.

Yes I am a donor but no I am not trying to be selfish, I was literally suggesting an idea on how to increase donations so @halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man makes more money to keep the server going, pls no hate :3.

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Eh, at the moment this wouldn't be that useful since there isn't much use for vanity points. They'd most likely end up getting stored..
It could be useful in the future if they add more things to spend vanity points on, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom