1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monthly Vanity and Points to Donators?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by runbuddyboy, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runbuddyboy

runbuddyboy Member

webistedesigner/animator/radiobroadcast/shtuff
    Well the title kinda speaks for its self but it would increase the donation rates.

At the moment people are donating for trails and world edit, I figure why not give something more enticing? Everyone can earn points easily enough but why not give donors a little bonus towards that new kit? Just a thought.

As for Vanity points, you can only get those by purchase and they're only used for houses at the moment so why not give donators a monthly small amount. People would rather ranks than points because they can do more with them, so I doubt there are many vanity point sales.

Yes I am a donor but no I am not trying to be selfish, I was literally suggesting an idea on how to increase donations so @halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man makes more money to keep the server going, pls no hate :3.

2. Soph

Soph Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Eh, at the moment this wouldn't be that useful since there isn't much use for vanity points. They'd most likely end up getting stored..
    It could be useful in the future if they add more things to spend vanity points on, though.

3. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

Monthly points violates EULA, that is why it was removed in the first place.
    Sorry, but this probably won't be implemented.

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Giving monthly points only to donors would be against the EULA because it would affect gameplay in a way. Sry but no.

Locked.

YounB, Sccottyyy and Soph like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.