Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
Now I know that there is a very popular strategy where you pretty much get the diamond gen up pretty quick and get iron gear and stuff, but personally I think that one is really pointless and a huge waste of time. Please note: you need 450 coins to do this strategy, otherwise it will pretty much get you killed.

Firstly, this really depends on what map you are playing on. My personal favourite is volcano, just because it isn't very glitchy and you can knock people into lava at mid, making the enchanter kit op if you can get a knockback sword. I am going to carry this on as if you were playing on here. For the other two maps, read my other post. Most importantly, remember to kill mobs so you get levels.
Tip: Mobs only target you when you are touching the ground. This means that while you jump, mobs don't target you, so jump a lot while collecting ores to save you dying a lot.

Here it is:

(Make sure to enchant a stone+ sword with knockback 1 asap to knock people into the lava at the middle)

Purchase the enchanter kit if you do not have it, this is the key to this strategy. Unless you can get 112 emeralds, in chain gear, without dying.
When you start, go to the iron gen. Upgrade one of them to level 2 and use that for a short while. I would reccomend getting 17, getting leather gear and a wooden sword, then going back and get a stack. If you use carrots, I would recommend switching to steak since you have a lot of time at the start to get food. You then want to get a further 30 iron in order to get a gold gen up. In the gold gen, if you jump you can pretty much not get hurt making gold really easy to get. Spend a while there, to get chain gear, a stone sword, an iron pickaxe and golden apples. Then, go back to the iron gen, upgrade it to level 3, and try get as much steak as possible. You will probably want around 20-64 blocks as well. I wouldn't bother using your levels to get prot 1 chain gear/sharp 1 stone swords, but if you want to then go ahead. As soon as the walls fall, get to middle straight away. Get either: 17 emeralds (full diamond gear + sword) 32 emeralds (sharp 2 sword), 44 emeralds (sharp 2 sword and full diamond gear) 80 emeralds (full prot 2 diamond gear), or 112 emeralds (Full prot 2 diamond gear and sharp 2 diamond sword) I seriously doubt you will get up to 80 emeralds+, but if you somehow manage it, go ahead. I personally am fine with just 44 so I can enchant the diamond gear with prot 1. After you sorted out the emeralds, quickly make sure you have plenty of golden apples, food, blocks and spare gear left, if not then quickly get some. Make sure you have at least 1 person in diamond gear with a diamond sword defending your base at all times. If they are, then go for the team with the most players' wither. It may sound stupid and suicidal, lets say there are 3 teams of 4 and 1 team of 5, then you don't want to eliminate the people with equal or less players than you if there are bigger teams because it will leave them with you as their only target, and then they will have an advantage. Most of the time, another team will go for some other teams wither, (hopefully not your own) and take it out making your job a lot easier. Try make sure everyone but your wither is dead, then go hunt down the remaining people. Also, if there is 1 or 2 people left, and they are both hiding somewhere that isn't obvious at all, don't spend the next 30-60 minutes looking for them, just leave try get proof of it, then leave. If you get proof of it, then they will be punished since it is wasting time and that is punishable. If there is a stronger team at the middle, with lets say, iron armour or just more of them than you, then just go for their wither, it will be pretty easy if most of them are at the middle. This will usually cause them to rush back to their base, so you can pretty much take over the middle after that. If it happens again, just repeat this.

Hope you found this useful, and if you personally think that this won't help you, and you aren't going to use it, at least it would be nice if you gave me any suggestions on how to improve this further. Obviously, having multiple pro team mates, like mine ;) (If you want to join, then apply here) would make it a lot easier. If you have a team of 5 people who all can afford kits, I would recommend one enchanter, two defenders, and either one healer and one moneyman or two moneymans.

Last edited:

OptifineHackTool

Aug 25, 2015
Going to fight other teams with Defeders without a diamond pickaxe is risky. Upgrading an iron gen to Level 3 spawns skeletons. Disagree with some parts of this.

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
Going to fight other teams with Defeders without a diamond pickaxe is risky. Upgrading an iron gen to Level 3 spawns skeletons. Disagree with some parts of this.
As I said, jumping makes mobs track you a lot less meaning you can survive a lot longer. Getting one of the iron gens to level 3 is really useful as it will save a lot of time. I no longer use this strategy and use a slightly different one now to sort out issues like that. Efficiency 1 iron pickaxes can be got with the enchantment table I get from the enchanter kit and make mining obsidian not too long. Barely anybody actually has defender kits, and you could always be sneaky like go to their base through the sides and not from the front, block yourself up and crouch when they get near to you, and make sure you have a friend/teammate close to run to if you get caught or to defend you while you break it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom