1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money walls and Lucky Islands are broken and I have tragic news.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ultron1000000, Aug 21, 2016.

1. ultron1000000

ultron1000000 Member

Hi. My name is EpicCreeperCody in game. I have been playing on the cube craft server for several months and I love the server. Recently I have started trying to earn the daily rewards in game and i get one every other day on average. Sometimes I can not earn it due to winning a game of hide and seek. I am okay with this, but I am not okay when I go through all of the other parts and then I can not do one last part.
    This happens when it is relating to lucky islands. Lucky islands is not broken fully. I can play the games just fine. What is broken is when I do the achievement requirements it does not register my progress.I can kill almost all of the players in the game and not get credit for 1 kill.
    Today I tried the one that was possible due to not having lucky islands in it. I did all of the hard requirements but one.
    It needed me to get 5 kills in money walls. I tried reconnecting to games for hours but it always kicked me. I was super sad because the reward was 4 cubelets. Please fix this so no one else has to go through this pain. The tragic news is ...
    other people have been going through this all day.

If any mods or server staff are reading this please tell me how I can join you as a mod or staff so I can help with any problems ( the very few problems) the server may have.

mathwhizkid likes this.
  2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Both the issues are known. They are on the devs fix list.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
  4. mathwhizkid

mathwhizkid Member

Theese issues really do need to be fixed very soon :(