1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money and Experience

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by dontbossme, Jul 13, 2016.

1. dontbossme

dontbossme Member

Pokemon Master
    I think there should be a money system instead of using points to buy stuff from the shops (too expensive and hard to get). Mob kills get $10-&15 depending on the mob. Also, if you have a rank, the rank/daily/vote chests should also give money for factions. When you mine ores/stone, trees, sand/dirt, or anything else, your experience for that skill goes up, increasing the possibility of a mine explosion (mining stuff really fast) depending on your skill level. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, comment below! I want good and bad feedback. :3

2. LilNugget

LilNugget Helper Staff Member Helper

I like it how it is honestly.

3. dontbossme

dontbossme Member

Pokemon Master
    But don't you know how points are hard to get and take a long time? Even if you spend most of your time playing games for points, you have to win most of them to even a small amount of points. So when playing factions, the best way to get OP is to buy diamonds, materials... etc. from the shop. The stuff in the shop costs a lot of points...which I said were hard to get a lot of. If we had a money system, money would be easier to get and would be part of the game.