Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRagingDerp_YT

Dec 19, 2015
if u look at my yt channel you will find that I post evidence of hackers the problem is that mods never play the game so hackers never get banned look up theragingderp on youtube and u will find my vids I suggest having a mod go on and ban a bunch of hackers please

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Um, how exactly are we suppose to be aware of your Youtube channel? I looked it up since this is the first I've ever heard of this channel, and found that none of the videos are on our server. In the future we require hackers on our server to be recorded and reported here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ And to further your knowledge, our mods/admins do reports to help out the server when they can, and unfortunately there are 2,243 pages of those reports :) And the number only gets larger by the hour, along with having to try and keep up with all those reports they play in game and ban plenty of hackers there. I don't understand how you expect us to ban all the hackers, considering most are able to bypass is by simply going to a website. So asking us to go out of our way and look at your channel despite never hearing about it before is quite unreasonable, don't you agree?

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom