1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod (Dai_Matsumoto)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Supersonic59, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Supersonic59

Supersonic59 Member

Hello! I am Supersonic59 I want to suggest something about mods and promoting! I am sorry if this sounds like I am doing you job but that people that you picked for mod (Dai_Matsumoto Mostly) its the best choice! I am sorry Dai_Matsumoto but its true! and heres why! All that you do is go on the game assassination! and just sits on top of food shop! on in the food shop in the middle just AFK for hours and when he isn't afk I try to tell him about the hackers that are on constantly! and its getting to a point that you should just get hacking bots to do the job cause clearly some mods don't wanna Moderate the server and make sure that there is no hackers and everything is going good! but on the other hand when you try help them (Dai_Matsumoto) catch a hacker they don't reply or check! its getting annoying! and I have found about 20 hackers and not even half have been banned! and Dai_Matsumoto is on more then any other mod or admin here! please can you tell Dai_Matsumoto to ban some hackers! and Moderate it! Please and thank you! I am sorry if this affends one one! but I am just telling you guys what I think! other than this! good job great server! ;) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
    (i only taged the owners because there the ones that decided the ranks)

2. Supersonic59

Supersonic59 Member

also he bans people like Agentkills for no reason! it was latterly no reason! all that agenkills did that could be wrong would be to be mad that Dai_Matsumoto kicked agent while he was in a battle with someone! and he lost all his stuff

3. Dai_Matsumoto

Dai_Matsumoto Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

im usually afk :p i stay online while i go eat dinner, i stay online while i go somewhere, but that doesnt mean i dont moderate and i stay on so that i can see the chat, for foul language and stuff. another thing is, theres too many hackers on assassins, and some people that are maybe not hackers, may be banned.

4. Supersonic59

Supersonic59 Member

5. Supersonic59

Supersonic59 Member

and I can understand your needs of looking for foul language!

6. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

And you don't need to end all your sentences with an exclamation mark :p

7. Supersonic59

Supersonic59 Member

lol who me!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

8. Berguland

Berguland Member

Dai_Matsumoto can just be afk to make people not use foul language and stuff because they don't want the risk of being banned. Maybe he has something else other in mind that you do.

9. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Working as a fisher penguin in da CRAZY LQND :S
    Home Page:
    being afk may be a smart move for a mod/admin because the players think that the mod/admin is not on so the players start hacking and using fould language but the mod/admin is not afk and he/she is looking at the chat, so the poeple who curse are being monitered by staff eventhough it may not look like they are. :D thnx awesomepingu2005.

10. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Working as a fisher penguin in da CRAZY LQND :S
    Home Page:
  11. Nyanbaz

Nyanbaz Guest

Dai is a really good mod and he's only doing his job. Sometimes it really is the best choice for mods/admins to go afk since that's mainly the best way to catch hackers, harassers, etc. since some people are too lazy to check tab. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)