1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by ma_man321, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ma_man321

ma_man321 Member

Stuff
    Right so skyblock is coming back soon in probably less than a month I would say, as the staff say it released early summer. So as it is rapidly approaching I wanted to created this thread for all the impatient people to be satisfied by couple of sneak peak glances into skyblock 3.0. I am going to ask the staff *politely*, if they can disclose a couple of non too important features that they are willing to tell of the new skyblock.

1) I heard rumors of that there will be a new independent currency system in SB 3.0. Can you as staff confirm that will be happening? and if yes how will it work in the shop?
    2)Will there any new challenges? (The old ones where so easy and little in number you could blitz through quite fast*
    3)Will there be an expanded shop? If yes can share with us a couple of examples?
    4)Is there the possibility that you can implement a sort of best weekly/monthly island* competition between players? * grading criteria may include player has to submit his island for inspection. List amount of players on island. List lv of island and give a guided tour to the inspector. * the Inspectors duty is to judge the island based on how aesthetically pleasing/ impressive/ industrious it is. The winner(s) may receive some form or reward (Points/Blocks?)
    5) Is there a new plugin that helps combat lag when there are a large amount of players online? If yes and it does it well enough can normal mob spawning be turned on?
    6) Apart from the questions i asked is there anything you could disclose to us?

Now I encourage anyone who is a member of the ccg forums either player of staff themselves, to write more additional questions/ideas/constructive criticism. But remember be polite!

(Skyblock will for you always be coming out tomorrow , but never the day that you are living in. ) - for that one person who asks when it is released.

2. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    Will there be a cool down on swords?

3. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    More "clean" code + no one giant map, but "individual (2-10 people per server) servers = less lag
    Where did you hear it? I don't think so...
    I suppose
    YES, please :)
    Yes, I suppose.
    From @CaptainDawg_
    this is what he said, more or less :C

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Would be boring to keep the old ones in my opinion...

ma_man321 likes this.
  5. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

A plugin that lets you trade infinity with villagers without it getting a x on it. In 1.10 there is a chance you will need to get a new villager if your old one gets a x.

6. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    CubeCraft is a 1.9 server: None of the new mechanics & blocks have been implemented (yet)

7. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

I think it is like that in 1.9 too but I'm not sure.