Not open for further replies.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013

BANNER NEWS mini update.png

Hello CubeCrafters,
Today I'm here to announce the release of a Mini Update to SkyWars! This update contains some requested features, and new maps!

Compass
We've added a new compass into the SkyWars chests, this compass, when right clicked, it will point to the nearest player that is not on your team, a very useful tool for making sure you can find everyone in the game!

Arrow Tank Skin Ability
We've had lots of complaints about our 'Increased Stability' ability, and therefore we've decided to change the ability to something that we hope will be preferred amongst the community.
This ability gives you the chance to take 50% less damage from arrows every now and again. (This can be purchased in the SkyWars shop, in the abilities section)

New Image in Lobby
We've updated the image in the lobby, to show more helpful information about the game. On this, we'll also be able to share update information and other helpful tips in the future. Let us know what you think of it below!

New Maps
The build team have being working hard a usual, and for this Mini Update we'd thought we'd throw out a few new maps as well...

Solo SkyWars - Magic
This is where the magic happens
magic map forums rz.jpg

Solo SkyWars - Swords
Make sure your senses are 'sharp'
swords map forums rz.jpg

Team SkyWars - Ocean
I'm 'shore' I 'sea' a new map
underwater map forums rz.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15612

Thanks for the udpate, pretty sure everyone gonna love it.

ibrahim58

Feb 5, 2016
View attachment 73940

Hello CubeCrafters,
Today I'm here to announce the release of a Mini Update to SkyWars! This update contains some requested features, and new maps!

Compass
We've added a new compass into the SkyWars chests, this compass, when right clicked, it will point to the nearest player that is not on your team, a very useful tool for making sure you can find everyone in the game!

Arrow Tank Skin Ability
We've had lots of complaints about our 'Increased Stability' ability, and therefore we've decided to change the ability to something that we hope will be preferred amongst the community.
This ability gives you the chance to take 50% less damage from arrows every now and again. (This can be purchased in the SkyWars shop, in the abilities section)

New Image in Lobby
We've updated in the image in the lobby, to show more helpful information about the game. On this, we'll also be able to share update information and other helpful tips in the future. Let us know what you think of it below!

New Maps
The build team have being working hard a usual, and for this Mini Update we'd thought we'd throw out a few new maps as well...

Solo SkyWars - Magic
This is where the magic happens
View attachment 73943

Solo SkyWars - Swords
Make sure your senses are 'sharp'
View attachment 73942

Team SkyWars - Ocean
I'm 'shore' I 'sea' a new map
View attachment 73941

B

Britney Spears

+15272812
First the maps are awesome.
Second i love the compass idea . No 1 hour lasting skywars rounds EVER again. Thanks for adding this future (jr) devs !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom