Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothDesigns

Jun 5, 2015
Hey,

I make minecraft maps becasue I really like to do it.
I made this survival games map in about 5 days and I am really proud of it. I hope you can maube use it in your server if not I can make it even bigger or something else. But I like the way it's now.

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/wcakP

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
The builds themselves lack a lot of details, the terraforming isn't really that good either, and try to add custom trees, they help builds a lot. But I like it so far, just keep working on it and I'm sure it will turn out even better :)

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
I go further where Terraria stopped. First of all Make your photo's always in the default texture pack. There are too much trees and less builds. Just build some 'Dwarf towers' (so do you call them as you said in the title) anywhere. In the 'forests' you made? or anywhere else. Also some of the builds could use more detail. Good luck!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Its a good attempt, but you've used too many vanilla aspects (bonemeal). Never bone meal trees or grass when submitting a map, because anyone can bonemeal. You've used the normal cacti, make custom. And there needs to be more buildings in my opinion otherwise it will look too simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom