Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Why do people keep talking about this. It doesn't affect me? I have tried this. Anyway go in Minecraft 1.9 Pre-3 and test.

-Synkro-

Mar 28, 2016
I had this problem too.

What I've done ?

VBO's and VSync ON

But with the new Optifine 1.9 MC stills crashing.

-Synkro-

Mar 28, 2016
What are you talking about?

Well, you probably know OPTIFINE, its a mod that boosts minecraft performance, Minecraft 1.9 came out and they started to do Optifine to 1.9. They've finished but now Minecraft crashes again (with Optifine 1.9 only).

This happened without optifine too, but like @DkampsYT said putting VBO'S and VSync on resolves the problem.
With Optifine this doesn't work.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
This worked not for me. If this does not work by you, just delete all your minecraft stuff, even on %appdata% (make sure you safe your screens and saved worlds) Make sure your Java is up to date and download minecraft again :)

Dkamps18

Jul 3, 2015
The Netherlands
What are you talking about?
a minecraft error
Please make cubecraft back 1.8
Why ?
I had this problem too.

What I've done ?

VBO's and VSync ON

But with the new Optifine 1.9 MC stills crashing.
Set your fps to vsync
This worked not for me. If this does not work by you, just delete all your minecraft stuff, even on %appdata% (make sure you safe your screens and saved worlds) Make sure your Java is up to date and download minecraft again :)
That is a option yes

Fixemega

Jul 24, 2016
This just happened to me today. I decided to play Minecraft 1.10.2 with Optifine that I always use and it happened to me for the first time ever. I don't know about you guys but I sent a help request to Mojang involving this problem so I recommend you guys doing it too.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This just happened to me today. I decided to play Minecraft 1.10.2 with Optifine that I always use and it happened to me for the first time ever. I don't know about you guys but I sent a help request to Mojang involving this problem so I recommend you guys doing it too.
Please, do no necro post

Dkamps18

Jul 3, 2015
The Netherlands
It is not a mojang error they can do nothing go report it by optifine

_creepersbane

Aug 2, 2016
This happend to me... 1 time (on 1.8).
Restart minecraft and everything works fine (unmodded)
Note: Using VBOs for me makes the screen really wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom