1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINECON CAPE BUG !

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by IThinkItSucks, Sep 26, 2016.

1. IThinkItSucks

IThinkItSucks Member

Home Page:
    hi CubeFamily
    I just came back out of Minecon and i watched some threats and i watched me mail but culd not find any mails of Mojang / minecraft didnt got any mails so i searched on twitter and tweeted MojangSupport they said like ow its weird it has to work but i said i didnt got any mails so idk how it shuld work its me 1st time on minecon so if someone knows or has a cape for me idk just dm me or yea i dont know it anymore but yea i want me cape :( or if someone is close with members of Mojang please help me with it ( if some staff knows options ) i already have a Optifine cape btw so yea idk it anymore

2. Skifby

Skifby Member

Shipping people
    Home Page:
    You can have multiple capes, so that isn't the problem. I'm afraid that cubecraft can't help you with this :/
    But maybe we, as a community, can :)

First off I would suggest you to go through your email, maybe you have multiple email adresses, check your spam folder ect.
    If you really can't find the email afther that I would suggest you to send an email to the mojang support, they normally
    take it serious and reply fast.

Goodluck, hope you'ill get your cape soon!

3. CARDAN16

CARDAN16 Mod Staff Member Moderator

All I can think of is please check the email that you gave them, maybe you used a different email to sign up for Minecon. I'm sorry but we can't really help you out that much as we are not mojang, and this is a mojang issue. But please do ask us for more help if you need it, we just may not be able to help out that much.

IThinkItSucks likes this.
  4. Zrathex

Zrathex Member

Got a subwoofer! Neightbours hate me now XD
    As CARDAN16 said. Check your email that you signed up with for minecon. You could also have missed typed it as many people do that (I INCLUDE MYSELF ON THAT). Contact Mojang to check your mail that you signed up with on minecon. We cant help that mutch as it is Mojang, not CubeCraft.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Unfortunately this isn't a CubeCraft problem. Instead it's a Mojang problem. Like the cake said above, maybe try re-looking through your e-mails and see if you can find it. Nothing can really be done, since we have no access on the Minecon capes.:(

IThinkItSucks likes this.
  6. IThinkItSucks

IThinkItSucks Member

Home Page:
    Thnx guys for all help im going to contact Mojang soon as i have recovered my Windows data it was crashed and got blue screen everything was bugged so have to install all again :( thnx guys