Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Hello!

I was wondering if anybody know how to disable the mic from hearing the headset sounds. I hope anybody knows how :)

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Mess around with settings and try not to mess it all up. Just a very precise and good explanation there :3
Is 2 days of messing good? :P

Anyways, I found out that my PC had 2 set of ports. I switched to the back ones. It's resolved, but I want to see if its more soulutions

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hello!

I was wondering if anybody know how to disable the mic from hearing the headset sounds. I hope anybody knows how :)

Perhaps define "headset sounds" ? Do you mean bumping on the headset? Do you mean your system's audio? Or even something else?

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
If I talk to someone on skype/teamspeak, they can hear themselves and/or the music/sounds I listen to while playing.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
If I talk to someone on skype/teamspeak, they can hear themselves and/or the music/sounds I listen to while playing.

Go to your system settings for audio, and check that you do not have some loop-backs enabled. Or have any apps that feed into the wrong input/output. Otherwise @johncoles would be the one for this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.