Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Hello all, i have recently been reported for hacking Here is the video: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/javid1234b-hacking.18102/ Now i understand that ALOT of people think that that is Hacks, And i fully understand that, And if your wondering why i'm making this thread its because I don't want to be banned from my favorite server unfairly as i do NOT use hacks. I understand why @GoldMiner1283 has reported me becasue i killed him with 4 hits with my fist. I don't know how i did that honestly, But i assure you i was NOT using hacks... I have been a Donator over 5-6 months now and Would NEVER Ever have a reason to hack on Cubecraft. It has really upset me that people think i hack (when i don't) And that i could possibly be banned for a incorrect reason. Now, about that dodging in the video, I was dodging this guy as he was jumping trying to hit me. and i understand that it looks like KA. (at about 9 secs to 14 It look like possible KA) (kill aura) But i assure you that i do NOT hack once again. As i said i am a gold donor and would never hack on this server let alone any other server. And i think a theory of how i did that much damage with my fist is that i was charging at him (which i think does extra damage) And that the fact his armor was about to break. (15%) So the fact that i charged at him i think it did more damage. Once again i SWEAR i am NOT a hacker. and that i think my theory on how i did more damage was that i charged at him, dealing more damage than you would if you were just normally hitting someone. (it could be true it could not be idk its just a theory) Once again I DON'T hack. i was some staffs opinions on the vid @Parvati12 @Efcluke94 @AquaaXx @PinkStr3ak @WolfWhisperer12 @Cubs909 @OrangeGrapeEater @halothe23 @Tacosbefriends @Exciting_pancake @SGTkuzey @Claudia @Dai_Matsumoto @Divvy1 @Aimee2323 @caliocean @SevereWarning @Saradabaschi @Verdag Once again i Swear i don't hack regards~ javid :) (please don't lock this thread)

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-9_18-53-45.png
    upload_2014-12-9_18-53-45.png
    316 KB · Views: 143

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Javid did 2 hearts of damage with a punch, which is clearly not possible. However, no hack out there could boost your damage 400%. The most you could boost your attack damage is 150% using the Crits hack.

Crits-Makes every hit a critical hit. To quote the Minecraft wiki, "The attack deals 150% of the equipped item's base damage (before enchantments or armor are applied)"
The most a critical punch could deal is 1 heart, only 50% of the damage done by Javid's attack. If you also factor in the target's armor rating, 2.5 armor points (20% damage reduction), it would be absolutely impossible to deal such devastating damage with a fist. So how did javid deal over 400% normal damage?

I postulate that Javid was wielding a ghost sword. Ghost items are items that exist in your inventory but do not show up due to a graphical glitch. Normally it's a disconnect between the server and client, in which the server registers that you're holding an item, but the client doesn't recognize it. The damage is still dealt because damage is a server-side integer, but the sword doesn't appear because the image of the sword in your inventory is client-side. A ghost item will remain ghosted until your inventory is contacted by the server (opening a chest, dying, using a crafting table, etc.) so it's completely plausible that Javid's fist was really a sword.

I know this theory is incredibly unlikely, but once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
If there was no "ghost" item would that be considered hacking? because I am sorry javid but it is impossible to kill him in 4 hits.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014

Javid did 2 hearts of damage with a punch, which is clearly not possible. However, no hack out there could boost your damage 400%. The most you could boost your attack damage is 150% using the Crits hack.

Crits-Makes every hit a critical hit. To quote the Minecraft wiki, "The attack deals 150% of the equipped item's base damage (before enchantments or armor are applied)"
The most a critical punch could deal is 1 heart, only 50% of the damage done by Javid's attack. If you also factor in the target's armor rating, 2.5 armor points (20% damage reduction), it would be absolutely impossible to deal such devastating damage with a fist. So how did javid deal over 400% normal damage?

I postulate that Javid was wielding a ghost sword. Ghost items are items that exist in your inventory but do not show up due to a graphical glitch. Normally it's a disconnect between the server and client, in which the server registers that you're holding an item, but the client doesn't recognize it. The damage is still dealt because damage is a server-side integer, but the sword doesn't appear because the image of the sword in your inventory is client-side. A ghost item will remain ghosted until your inventory is contacted by the server (opening a chest, dying, using a crafting table, etc.) so it's completely plausible that Javid's fist was really a sword.

I know this theory is incredibly unlikely, but once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
i honestly have been in a situation where a player with a fist has dealt 1 1/2 heart in skywars with me wearing full iron. idk how it's possible, maybe it might be a server glitch, but im pretty sure this happened, bc i remember being all confused of how he managed to kill me even though i had a weapon..

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Well, considering how goldminer was missing pretty much every time he took a swing, that could be 1 reason, secondly, javid was jumping and hitting/moving forward, which is a critical hit, causing more damage.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
That is exactly how much my friends old kill aura dealt
i honestly have been in a situation where a player with a fist has dealt 1 1/2 heart in skywars with me wearing full iron. idk how it's possible, maybe it might be a server glitch, but im pretty sure this happened, bc i remember being all confused of how he managed to kill me even though i had a weapon..

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
O nvm what I said b4.. 3 hearts with just fists is just... That isnt possible

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth

So your saying that i could have been holding a sword the whole time? Just that i couldnt see it? Well jeez, That's probaly it then,,, as i don't have hacks and i was probaly holding a ghost sword.. That sounds like the most believable thing to me right now becasue a wooden sword does 4 damage and i was doing 4 DAMAGE ;D so i think that this is it.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
So your saying that i could have been holding a sword the whole time? Just that i couldnt see it? Well jeez, That's probaly it then,,, as i don't have hacks and i was probaly holding a ghost sword.. That sounds like the most believable thing to me right now becasue a wooden sword does 4 damage and i was doing 4 DAMAGE ;D so i think that this is it.
And to top that off That's why i was dealing so much damage becasue of that graphical "ghost sword" glitch casued by server. i get it now. so therefore im not hacking.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number and Gametype (If applicable): Survival Games
Time (With timezone):

Description of the bug: If two players grab one item at the exact same time, only one player will get the real item, although it'll appear in both inventories, although one person will have the ghost item, let's say you get a sword, it'll appear you have a sword in your hand, although it does the damage of a fist, also, if you had a diamond off of spawn, and you get another in another tier 2, while making the sword, the ghost diamond will disappear.

(Off of another servers forums) I do beluieve this is it @halothe23 @Efcluke94 @Minimooseha

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
This has been going around on multiple servers. It's a glitch called "Diamond Fist"
Mojang is the only people who can fix it. It's not hacks, it's a glitch.
There has been lots of reports to Mojang about it, so no need to worry, hopefully they'll fix it soon.
Javid is not a hacker

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom