1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me acusan de hacks y demuestro que no lo soy el_languii.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by el_languii, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_languii

el_languii Member

Estoy cansado de matar a 100 y 93 me diga que llevo hacks y me da miedo que me reporten y me banen injustamente, espero que con esto sepan que no llevo hack y aprendan a perder el_languii que soy yo es simplemente habilidad y que odia los tramposos, de hecho yo los reporto y me compre el premiun para evitar aun mas si se puede a los hacks.
    por el tiempo jugado es imposible que sea hacks estaria baneado hace tiempo...
    [​IMG]
    ahora mostrare una pelea en video jugando al 40% puedo ser mejor pero grabando se me lageaba mucho

aqui mis pruebas de que el_languii no llevo hack gracias .

I am tired of killing 100 and 93 say to me that I go hacks and I am afraid that bring me and me banen unjustly, hope that with this they know that I do not go hack and learn to lose el_languii that I am I it is simply a skill and that he hates the crooked ones, in fact I bring them and buy me the premiun to avoid furthermore if one can to the hacks. in the played time it is impossible that it is hacks estaria baneado some time ago...
    Now it will show one it fights on video playing 40 % I can be better but recording me lageaba much
    Here my tests of which el_languii do not go hack thank you.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    This isn't punishable, and remember to post this in player reports. @Camezonda Lock?

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Just ignore them if you know your not hacking. If you know your not hacking and they call you for hacks, you can't get banned. They would need evidence for that.

I get called a hacker a lot to. I just ignore them.

4. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.