1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May I please get a 2nd chance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Btel, Nov 19, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Btel

Btel Member

Hi there!
    I'm Btel. Some of you may know me by my old forum name Btel11PVP. So a while ago I was falsely banned. A player that goes by the name @misandy reported me. And @Iselciour accepted it. I have submitted a ban appeal, and it was rejected due to my attitude. I've made threads, videos, and really rude messages. Back then I was childish and very immature. Now I'm am requesting in a nice and friendly manner, may I please have a second chance. I've honestly cried on the day I was banned. That was the first time I've ever been banned. And what really made me sad was it was even valued. And the Moderator told me we has going to unban me until my attitude changed. All I am requesting is a second chance to appeal. @Iselciour

Report that was made against me:
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/btel.37776/

2. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
    I saw the evidence once again, and it seems like it wasn't hacks. In slow motion it does, and sort of in normal speed, but your attitude was what made me decide to keep you banned, and also for spamming and making negative videos that have no purpose. Now, like I said, I rechecked the evidence and since you have changed your attitude, you have been unbanned. Sorry for the confusion by the way.
    If you have problems getting into the server, message me through inbox.

~Locked

Btel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.