Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

wich of these maps you would be make?

• mario

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • rage quit

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • nothing

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Hey cubecrafters

MY OPINION

TEAPARTY
Now that teaparty is back I think it is the nicest map there is.
It's nice because it's organized, big and very beautiful. I also really like the area under the chairs. There should be more maps with such an area under the center.
I suggest we bring back more of these kind of old maps. But especially new maps that look like this.
DEEP IN THE SEA
Also my compliments to deep in the sea. In this map the eggs are far apart. You get an egg by being smart.
his map is also so beautifully made.
CASTLE
Also castle is good. I still love a simple idea.The tower in the middle make convenient paths to attack eggs

MY CONCLUSION

For me eggwars map should. Big, beautiful and above all clear.
It is also important that you do not get caught within 1, 2, 3 and the eggs are far enough away from each other. This is the first thing I wanted to tell you

MY SUGGESTION

Secondly, I have a few map suggestions that I am going to put in the poll of mine. You can also choose nothing. I haven't made these maps yet. They are just ideas for you guys.
RAGE QUIT
The first idea is the map rage quit. In the map there are 4 islands with a statue of an angry person on them. The middle is a little more complicated. There is a big ps4 or xbox controller. Around this controller is red terracotta, wool and glass.
MARIO
The second folder is mario. In the middle is peack castle. Around peach castle is an island with mushrooms and small statues of mario characters.
WHAT I HOPE
I hope I have sparked your creativity. Consider this a good review on good eggwars maps. Here are the maps I don't like:

toys(teams of 2)
Crystals(mega)

I don't like toys because the ending is almost unfeasible. You can't look at the sides. From here there is a constant attack. With crystals, the problem is a little less but still. I just don't like crystals

I absolutely do not wish for these maps to be removed. It's just a review. I hope you liked my review and suggestion. It's nob bad to tell me your own suggestion in the chat. The only i want to say is

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Top Bottom