Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Very good at all gorgeous here blakersito777 Okay, no, here
which consists of nothing more and nothing less than 16 islands each with 4 chests making the most epic map , it has a organic design combined with aesthetics ( the Builders know that I speak haha ) Anyway and center consists of a charging station and 20 chests around the center, the map took me 2 hours of construction and use tools were VoxelSniper and WorldEdit I hope sincerely grades 1-10 so I could assess ajaja Without further ado I leave the photos
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Deestinyer

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
This is a great map, much better than most of the submissions we get. The only thing I would change would be to mix up a few islands. They are all the same and it is never advised to have only one island for everyone in the game. Make a few more designs and copy them around to take the place of some of the islands. Overall this is a really good map, good luck and I hope it gets accepted :) +1

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Dammnn. This is so far the best map submission I have ever seen. It's just awesome! Keep up the good work and maybe it will accepted! Can't wait to play on it! Great job +1

D

Deleted member 15612

My lord, this one has been one of the best SW maps i've seen, +1!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom